** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Singapore S League Thread 2011

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Singapore Armed Forces vs Tampines Rovers Away side are the leaders and have 4 points above Armed Forces. They will go for a win here, but also a draw would help them. Home United is 1 points behind them and will have to play after this game. Tampines looses hardly a game, but also home side looks good at home. I think the main chances are on away side. away +0.25 AH @ 1.85 with >10Bet

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011

Singapore Armed Forces vs Tampines Rovers Away side are the leaders and have 4 points above Armed Forces. They will go for a win here, but also a draw would help them. Home United is 1 points behind them and will have to play after this game. Tampines looses hardly a game, but also home side looks good at home. I think the main chances are on away side. away +0.25 AH @ 1.85 with >10Bet
final score 1-3, bet won!

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Home United vs Young Lions This is a tricky game. Despite the fact that the odds are dropping I will bet against them. The games between these two have always been tight. In last 10 games between these two, only 1 time Home United covered this AH. But there is more: away side has just 5 defeats in away games with 3 draws and 3 wins, being a much better team away than home. Home United is not looking good these days as they managed to win by 2 or more only in the end of June with Tampines Rovers. I think that home side will win, but not with a big scoring difference. away +1.5 AH @ >bet365

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Balestier vs Gombak Home side is in a poor form and they have just 1 win in last 8 matches, the rest being defeats. They offered a good resistance to the leaders, Tampines Rovers and lost just 0-1. Gombak won last 2 games, to Young Lions and home, with Geylang. Despite having just a few games ending as draws in Singapore S-League, I believe will see a draw in the end here. In fact, Gombak has the most draws away in this League, 3. draw @ 3.61 with >10Bet

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Tangjong Pagar vs Young Lions Young Lions didn't manage to win in last 3 games against Tangjong. Last two results have ended under 2.5 goals, in fact under 1.5 goals. If we look to the last games of Tangjong we will see that they haven't manage to score more than 1 goal since May. Young Lions haven't scored more than 1 goal since August, 2nd. I expect a meeting with under 1.5 goals, but I will go for a sfer under 2 goals. under 2 goals @ 2.45 with >Victor Chandler

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Hougang vs Balestier Khalsa Home side won away, 2-1, to Geylang and looks set to hget another win against poor Khalsa. away side has last 8 games and has just 1 win in last 14 games, the rest being defeats. Tight matches at home for Hougang against Khalsa, but this time they must win. home -1 AH @ 2.10 with >10Bet

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Albirex Niigata vs Geylang Home side plays very good lately and is on 3rd spot. They have 9 wins home, 1 draw and 2 defeats. Scored 32 goals and conceded 11. Geylang last last game home and has 3 wins and 2 draws in 12 away games. Home side looks set to get the win and to secure their 3rd spot. home -1.5 AH @ 1.80 with >bet365

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Balestier Khalsa vs Young Lions Away side is not in the best form, but they have a great tradition against home side. They won 7 times away, made 2 draws and lost once. Khalsa is also not in the greatest moment having 9 defeats in last 9 games and just 2 wins in last 18 games, the rest of 16 being defeats. Young Lions can get finally the win here. away win @ 2.25 with Ladbrokes

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Hougang vs Tanjong Pagar Home side has a chance to get another win. Tangjong are on 11th spot and will have real trouble on this ground. Hougand is really powerfull at home with 7 wins and 2 draws in 13 games. I think home side is much superior and much in form, so they will win. home -1.5 AH @ 1.90 with >bet365

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Gombak vs Etoile Away side had big problems lately being defeated by Home United and Armed Forces. Inb this match will be trouble for them as Gombak lost hardly last game home with Tampines after 5 positive results. It is hard game to call, but I expect under 2.5 goals in it. Always had been very tough these games and the defensive of both teams are much better than their attacks. under 2.5 goals @ 2.20 with NordicBet

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Tampines vs Home United Except for that 3-3 on Home United ground, in the cup game, between these two we had most of the time under 2.5 goals in the games. Home United are leading 2 points in front of Tampines and also a draw would be ok for them with 1 game remaining. Tampines will try to win as this would be the lats chance in getting the title. Last 3 games of Home United have been under 2.5 goals and most of the games on teh field of the good teams in Singapore. Expect under 2.5 goals! under 2.5 goals @ 2.40 with bwin

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011

Tampines vs Home United Except for that 3-3 on Home United ground, in the cup game, between these two we had most of the time under 2.5 goals in the games. Home United are leading 2 points in front of Tampines and also a draw would be ok for them with 1 game remaining. Tampines will try to win as this would be the lats chance in getting the title. Last 3 games of Home United have been under 2.5 goals and most of the games on teh field of the good teams in Singapore. Expect under 2.5 goals! under 2.5 goals @ 2.40 with bwin
CA$$$$$

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Gombak vs Singapore AF Away side looks set to win this game. If they will win they can win 3rd spot in the League. They have 4 points ahead Albirex Niigata and in the following match, the last of the season will meet this team. So a win here, will make that the last game will count only for statistic. Gombak is strong at home, but Armed Forces are simply extraordinary these days. away win @ 1.91 with Ladbrokes

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Etoile vs Young Lions Over 3 is a good option despite the fact the teams never passed that barreer and we might have our stake returned. There are missing players on away side and I believe that will change their style a bit. Etoile is playing in front of their fans and should say goodbye in a proper way. I will go for 2-3 goals. Many times I went against tradition in this League and I lost the tickets. Let's see now! 2 or 3 goals @ 2.1 with PaddyPower

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Woodlands Wellington vs Gombak Home side has a chance to avoid the last place in the competition. It is the final match of the season and the one point deficit from Tanjong can be passed. Gombak will end 6th no matter what. But for sure they willnot want a defeat here. Expect goals, but as always from these teams. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.1 with PaddyPower

Re: Singapore S League Thread 2011 Albirex vs Singapore Armed Forces Away side will remain third in the League no matter what, while home side will end as 4th. The match should be entertaining and with some goals. Do not expect many goals although. They met in August for the Cup and the match ended 2-2. Expect a smaller amount of goals this time in a match that both teams will want to win. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.2 with PaddyPower