** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Summer Racing 2011

Re: Summer Racing 2011 340 Red: Koo And The Gang Lost 500 Sals: Rebecca Romero 2nd 550 Red: Broctune Papa Gio Won 5/2 ______________________________ Three selections today; 250 Br: Empress Charlotte 1pt (5/2 Bet365) 320 Br: Annes Rocket 1pt (5/1 Stan James) 410 Hay: Prime Exhibit 1pt (4/1 W.Hills)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Summer Racing 2011 1.55 Don: Chachamaidee 3pts (7/2 Ladbrokes) Just the one selection today and it in a Group race which in the past i havnt included by the last three have won so i'm taking a chance on Henry Cecil's filly. She won well at Goodwood last time in this grade and over this trip and is also top on official ratings.

Re: Summer Racing 2011 1.55 Don: Chachamaidee 3rd _________________________ Four runners today and will put them in doubles as a couple of them are likely to go off a bit short; 225 Don: Opinion Poll (13/8) 430 San: Broughtons Swinger (10/1) 610 Wol: All My Heart (8/11) 640 Wol: The Absent Mare (4/1) 6 x 0.50pt Doubles (Stan James)

Re: Summer Racing 2011 320 Muss: Los Nadis 3pts (100/30 VCBet) Interesting contest at Musselburgh today, Al Furat won well last time when stepping up in trip, he was very well backed that day and has been raised 9lbs, clearly progressing and has Hanagan in the saddle. Los Nadis loves this track and the trainer Jim Goldie is in fine form at the moment. He won over hurdles at Perth and then was a good third to the improving Jonny Delta over this course. He has never won on this mark of 72 but the race has no depth and should be involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Summer Racing 2011 Good thread this one BH, pity it didnt show the profit that the near 40% SR deserved, i assume with that sort of SR, your average SP was under 5/2 and therefore perhaps needs looking at in those terms to improve profit, as some on here have shown they can make profit from under 20% SR Look forward to the winter season :ok

Re: Summer Racing 2011 Rob the strike rate was worked out on days in profit not on selections, sometimes i split my stake 3 ways on 3 selections etc... eg; It ran for 140 days and on only 54 of them i made a profit. They were just system qualifiers from ratings, first time ive rated the flat.