** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Nba 23.04.11

Was trying to get the welcome bonus for allyoubet . Just signed up anyway :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana . Browsing through the markets and this bet seems to catch me . PLus its more than odds on :nana Indiana pacers 1st to reach 45 points @2.08 from allyoubet Indiana pacers has been playing tough baskebtall with the bulls so far . I know the bulls haven been off to the races and yet been winning basketball games . Well , game 4 is make or break for pacers . This would be a good chance to perform for their home fans for the very last time . The bulls have always got the game settled in the last quarter of the game due to big plays from korver , rose . This game should be no different . Indiana scoring wise , no problem . I see them getting early stops and stretch their lead out , eventually to let the bulls catch up late in the game . If things go according to script , pacers should be the 1st to reach 45 points . Might sound like a lottery contest , but 45 points is a lot and indiana do have the firepower to reach that first b4 the bulls do since they are slow starters so far in the first 3 games . Good luck to anyone following this bet . :ok

Re: Nba 23.04.11 Here's catch number 2 then . Spurs to win Memphis @2.05 with allyoubet To be honest , this screams of a big steal to me . You are telling me the memphis have a big chance to win the series with the odds they are currently at ? Nonsense in my opinion . Spurs are a big big veretan team . I know they have been pegged back by memphis in the first 2 games . Just watch tonight's game . Spurs will cruise away easily . Whenever spurs are favourites , they play like shit . I lost loads on them whenever they are favourites and won when they are underdogs . Don't be surprised to see spurs bring out their defensive side and blast past memphis easily .