** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Historical NFL Price Data

I was wondering whether anybody here has access to a source of historical nfl price data from betfair, or any of the larger bookies? I'm in dire need of some prices to back test some work I have been doing on picking winners in the NFL. The results look very promising. After week four of the season is over I have been able to predict the outcome of 80% of the games with an accuracy of 80%, I have tested this on results for the past five years of the NFL, and now I need to get some price data to see whether there is profitability in it. Anyway, if anybody can help that'd be great, thanks.

Re: Historical NFL Price Data You can download weekly historic data from Betfair at http://data.betfair.com/ The files are for all sports apart from horse racing and are pretty large but if you get them in Excel/Access you can filter out by sport. I haven't had time for a while to pull the data together but have tended to group by sport in the past so the files are a bit more manageable. It can take a while to pull the data together but once done you've got a great resource. Let me know if you want any help. KP66

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Historical NFL Price Data

v-zero. I downloaded a load of historical NFL lines (back to the 1970's I think). If you still want this I can have a look and see if I can find where I got it from.
If you could that would be great, thanks! :nana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...