Announcements
** Poker League Results : July: 1st McG, 2nd Rhino_Power, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe; August: 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd Rivrd **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st LEE-GRAYS, 2nd Gary66, 3rd LeMale, 4th RUG. KO Cup Winner DONNYFLYER. Most Winners TVY: **

Spain - La Liga - 23-25 April

Saturday 23 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Valencia v Real Madrid (17:00 BST) 2.44 3.6 3.1 101.02 %
maximize.gif FC Barcelona v Osasuna (19:00 BST) 1.22 7.5 19 100.41 %
maximize.gif Athletic Bilbao v Real Sociedad (21:00 BST) 1.66 4.09 5.71 101.96 %
Sunday 24 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hercules CF v Deportivo La Coruña (16:00 BST) 2.11 3.4 4.11 101.14 %
maximize.gif Racing Santander v Málaga (16:00 BST) 2.39 3.5 3.3 100.72 %
maximize.gif Real Mallorca v Getafe (16:00 BST) 2.12 3.41 4 101.50 %
maximize.gif Real Sporting de Gijon v Espanyol (16:00 BST) 2.04 3.45 4.2 101.81 %
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Levante UD (18:00 BST) 1.53 4.75 7.26 100.04 %
maximize.gif Sevilla v Villarreal (20:00 BST) 2 3.78 3.91 102.03 %
Monday 25 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Real Zaragoza v UD Almería (20:00 BST) 1.82 3.79 4.8 101.97 %

Re: Spain - La Liga - 23-25 April

You can find Real Madrid @ Btefair for 3.1 , why are there are so big odds on Real? Yust made another bet on Real because thoes odds will surely drop just befor kicoff.
They have a massive Champions League game on Wednesday + they are not going to catch Barca in league, pretty much set for 2nd spot. Added to the fact that Valencia are a decent side themselves and at home, its easy to see why the odds are higher on Madrid. They've also just enjoyed Copa Del Ray success and often teams winning a cup can under perform in their next match.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 23-25 April Barcelona-Osasuna Barca has other things to worrie about.They remain spnish champions but next week they will play the third "el Clasico".Therefore they will probably rest some key players like Messi and Xavi and especially Pique.Abidal,Adriano and Puyol are out that's why they should be carefully with the few remaning defenerds.Osasuna need some points to avoid relegation and I really think they would be happy with 1 point.I think that's how they play:10 defenders and 1 striker. I see Barcelona winning by 1:0 or 2:0. under 3,5 1,70 betsson 8pts under 2,5 2,75 eurobet 2pts CS 1:0 9,00 188bet 1pt CS 2:0 7,50 unibet 1pt GL:hope

Re: Spain - La Liga - 23-25 April Valencia-Real Madrid Valencia want to achieve third place.They will be higly motivated while Madrid cannot become league champion and have their third "el Clasico" on wednesday.They will surely rest some key players like Ronaldo.Now they have got some good chances to beat Barcelona because they have some defensive worries and Mourinho knows how to beat them,like he did on wednesday in the Cup final and last year in the Champions League semi-final with Inter. Valencia DNB 1,76 unibet 5pts Valencia under 2,5 Stan James 4pts GL:hope

Re: Spain - La Liga - 23-25 April Valencia-Real Madrid Valencia want to achieve third place.They will be higly motivated while Madrid cannot become league champion and have their third "el Clasico" on wednesday.They will surely rest some key players like Ronaldo.Now they have got some good chances to beat Barcelona because they have some defensive worries and Mourinho knows how to beat them,like he did on wednesday in the Cup final and last year in the Champions League semi-final with Inter. Valencia DNB 1,76 unibet 5pts Valencia under 2,5 Stan James 4pts GL:hope

They have a massive Champions League game on Wednesday + they are not going to catch Barca in league' date=' pretty much set for 2nd spot. Added to the fact that Valencia are a decent side themselves and at home, its easy to see why the odds are higher on Madrid. They've also just enjoyed Copa Del Ray success and often teams winning a cup can under perform in their next match.[/quote'] well... if you are right , then this game should be under 2.5 for sure , because if Real will sit in defence , Valencia will struggle to score but as i remember , there was the same situation when Real played against Athletico Bilbao which is also a good team , but Real won with their 2nd team and i was angry because i didn't took Real.... I am sure that Higuain will play and he will try to recover his goalscoring form +Lass + Granero+Kaka all thoes players will be trying to impressss Mourinho

Re: Spain - La Liga - 23-25 April Hercules vs deportivo : The death match for hercules. Hercules is in the bottom of the league they are 19th at 3 points of malaga so they cannot let malaga to widen the gap, furthermore deportivo away is very weak, so this is the ideal game, plus at home in front of its public. the Players said in press conference that they are behind their coach, obviously they show great solidarity so i except even if this team lacked quality can with bravery by letting all on the pitch be successful in the rico perez Sunday.:hope

Barcelona-Osasuna Barca has other things to worrie about.They remain spnish champions but next week they will play the third "el Clasico".Therefore they will probably rest some key players like Messi and Xavi and especially Pique.Abidal,Adriano and Puyol are out that's why they should be carefully with the few remaning defenerds.Osasuna need some points to avoid relegation and I really think they would be happy with 1 point.I think that's how they play:10 defenders and 1 striker. I see Barcelona winning by 1:0 or 2:0. under 3,5 1,70 betsson 8pts under 2,5 2,75 eurobet 2pts CS 1:0 9,00 188bet 1pt CS 2:0 7,50 unibet 1pt GL:hope
Thank you for the information. I took the under 3.25. :beer Did not follow your Real tips though, but took Real +0.25 instead. It was a good day in terms of strike rate, only my relatively big bet on AZ -1.5 took away a huge chunck of my profit. :\

Valencia-Real Madrid Valencia want to achieve third place.They will be higly motivated while Madrid cannot become league champion and have their third "el Clasico" on wednesday.They will surely rest some key players like Ronaldo.Now they have got some good chances to beat Barcelona because they have some defensive worries and Mourinho knows how to beat them,like he did on wednesday in the Cup final and last year in the Champions League semi-final with Inter. Valencia DNB 1,76 unibet 5pts Valencia under 2,5 Stan James 4pts GL:hope
3:6 crazy match but Valencia had no chance

Barcelona-Osasuna Barca has other things to worrie about.They remain spnish champions but next week they will play the third "el Clasico".Therefore they will probably rest some key players like Messi and Xavi and especially Pique.Abidal,Adriano and Puyol are out that's why they should be carefully with the few remaning defenerds.Osasuna need some points to avoid relegation and I really think they would be happy with 1 point.I think that's how they play:10 defenders and 1 striker. I see Barcelona winning by 1:0 or 2:0. under 3,5 1,70 betsson 8pts:nana under 2,5 2,75 eurobet 2pts:nana CS 1:0 9,00 188bet 1pt CS 2:0 7,50 unibet 1pt:nana GL:hope
2:0 :nana:nana:nana Relly nice plus

Hercules vs deportivo : The death match for hercules. Hercules is in the bottom of the league they are 19th at 3 points of malaga so they cannot let malaga to widen the gap' date=' furthermore deportivo away is very weak, so this is the ideal game, plus at home in front of its public. the Players said in press conference that they are behind their coach, obviously they show great solidarity so i except even if this team lacked quality can with bravery by letting all on the pitch be successful in the rico perez Sunday.:hope[/quote'] Macho hercules:clap always in race for survival, besides gomes to score, fantastic afternoon:beer

Re: Spain - La Liga - 23-25 April Seville vs villareal : good game in perspective, even if any goals are in stake, villareal has already guaranteed its spot for the next champions league and sevilla cannot catch up with them anymore. But this game interest me because porto titillates them already. Garrido has said that he would rest some players tonight, the win will be good for the confidence but not essential. Thus cazorla, borja valero and nilmar are planned to begin on the sidelines. sevilla for me, at least for pride:cheers

Seville vs villareal : good game in perspective' date=' even if any goals are in stake, villareal has already guaranteed its spot for the next champions league and sevilla cannot catch up with them anymore. But this game interest me because porto titillates them already. Garrido has said that he would rest some players tonight, the win will be good for the confidence but not essential. Thus cazorla, borja valero and nilmar are planned to begin on the sidelines. sevilla for me, at least for pride:cheers[/quote'] Sevilla will be without Kanoute and Jesus Navas.Villareal will surely rest some guys.So I cannot see too many goals in here. under 3 1,74 12bet 4pts GL:ok