£50 - £1000 - Lay In-Play

bacardirum

Wrote a little script using the bf api, going to watch horse racing on TV live and lay in play on a horse I think can no longer win. This is more fun than a system, I quite enjoy the buzz of doing this, and was pretty good at it last year, fingers crossed. Rules are: Horse must be between 1.01 and 50.0 Will be starting this with a £50.00 balance All lays are for £1.00 (and will increase to new stake each day) As I cant predict what horse I will be laying, I will post the profit each day (if any), and screenshot to confirm my bets. Idea of thread is to keep me disciplined in doing this and to try and reach target, posting results motivates me more and hopefully makes me concentrate better. Initial Target is £1000, I will increase lay stake each day to maximum I can, so each successful day, stake will be increased on next day. There can only be two outcomes, I will bust myself or reach target :ok