** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB: April 1st 2011 Picks

Re: MLB: April 1st 2011 Picks First of all: English is not my major so please dont judge me by any wrongspelling or gramma errors. Secondly: Great to see baseball picks in the forum. I will post my own picks and try to keep up with your great record from the previous years. KC Royals +126 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle - Like the spot with Francis on the mound. Royals and especially a shaky Hochevar was up againts Weaver last night and still they had plenty off chances to get the win. Weaver held Royals to 2 hits in 6 1/3 inning with 67 strikes of the 107 pitch total. Despite this the Angels win still came off 3 Royals errors and 17 LOB's. I see a much more open game than the +126 price reflects, and therefore value on the home team.

Re: MLB: April 1st 2011 Picks Back again for another season of baseball AG :cheers Florida -1.5 @ 2.28 pinnacle Like Johnson's form last year where he went 11-6 with a 2.30 ERA, as well as at home where he has gone 17-6 with a 2.51 ERA since 2008, including a 1.57 ERA at home last year. He is up agaisnt Pelfrey who had two starts against Florida last year, going 0-0 with a 4.63 ERA. Florida have the better pitcher, and with a new manager, liking them to start the season well here. LA Angels -1.5 @ 2.23 pinnacle Haren went 5-4 with a 2.87 ERA in 14 starts withthe Angels last year, but liked the way he finished of the season, with 4 straight wins of his last 8 starts, and a very low 1.70 ERA. Though he did not get much run support, like the bats to help him out as they did well yesterday with 12 hits producing 4 runs, so like them to do well again today. They face Francis who pitched with Colorado last year, but did play agaisnt the Angels last year, and allowed 3 runs in 6.1 innings, so some of them saw him last year, and will be better for it