** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NHL 29.03

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Nashville - Vancouver
Selection under 5 goals
Strength 1/10
Date 29/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.05
Reasoning I like Predators and I can't miss this chance to take the under here, even if 5 can easily crossed in NHL, I don't see that to happen here, Nashville have the 3th best defense line from NHL, after Vancouver and Boston, so a match with two of best defense, best team from the league already in play off, Predators with a 5 consecutive wins, still in doubts about play off, they have normally the best program but can easy end on 4th place or 10th. All 3 meetings between this teams this year was under 5, 0-3, 3-1, 2-1; I lean on home side and under, my tip: 3-1. Good luck!

Re: NHL 29.03

Sport Ice Hockey
Event St. Louis - Minnesota
Selection St. Louis Blues -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 29/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.75
Reasoning A match between two teams with no objective, Wilds lost the chance of playing in play off after a disaster 8 streak lose, the team moral is very low, on the other side St Luis is a team that can beat anyone and lose with anyone, one of the most inconstant and harder to predict teams from NHL, even if just returned from Minnesota where was a real spectacle, 3-6 for Luis, now I see a low scoring game but I lean again on Luis win. My tip: 3-0. Good luck!

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Nashville - Vancouver
Selection under 5 goals
Strength 1/10
Date 29/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.05
Reasoning I like Predators and I can't miss this chance to take the under here, even if 5 can easily crossed in NHL, I don't see that to happen here, Nashville have the 3th best defense line from NHL, after Vancouver and Boston, so a match with two of best defense, best team from the league already in play off, Predators with a 5 consecutive wins, still in doubts about play off, they have normally the best program but can easy end on 4th place or 10th. All 3 meetings between this teams this year was under 5, 0-3, 3-1, 2-1; I lean on home side and under, my tip: 3-1. Good luck!
1-3 after 1-1 in 57 minute.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event St. Louis - Minnesota
Selection St. Louis Blues -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 29/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.75
Reasoning A match between two teams with no objective, Wilds lost the chance of playing in play off after a disaster 8 streak lose, the team moral is very low, on the other side St Luis is a team that can beat anyone and lose with anyone, one of the most inconstant and harder to predict teams from NHL, even if just returned from Minnesota where was a real spectacle, 3-6 for Luis, now I see a low scoring game but I lean again on Luis win. My tip: 3-0. Good luck!
2-3 after OT, lost