** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Golf: LPGA Tour - Kraft Nabisco Championship

hornet_18

Wasnt sure whether there was a thread for the Ladies tour and as it's their first major of the year I thought I'd put up a couple of bets. I'm going to keep my thought process of profiling going, and have just a couple of criteria which basically cuts apart the field! It seems that previous winners are the best in the field - hardly rocket science but they have both course and current form... 1) 13 of past 14 winners have had at least a top 20 in the past 2 years here. 2) 5 of last 7 winners have had 2 top 5s already in the season (only three tournaments played by this point in the season!). There are two women who meet these criteria... Yani Tseng @ 9 to win Coral 1) Finished top 20 in last two years; 2009 - T17 and 2010 - win. 2) Winner in Thailand, 3rd in HSBC Champions tournament and 5th last week in the Kia Classic. Karrie Webb @ 17 ew Coral 1) 8th in 2009; 5th in 2010. 2) 3 top 3s already this year, including two wins. Christie Kerr @ 12 ew StanJames 1) 2nd in 2009; 5th in 2010. 2) 4th and 3rd in her last two tournaments. Paula Creamer @ 21 ew VCBet 1) 17th in 2009; didnt play last year. 2) 5th in Thailand in the season opener, and 2nd two weeks ago. Morgan Pressel and Sun Young Yoo are both very close to fitting in to the criteria with 1 top 5 each and another T7 each, but it doesnt quite fit so I'll keep it to the 4 above (but they're both 50s so might be worth a tickle!). As mentioned above, the picks arent exactly mind boggling but it seems that on the LPGA Tour, class does really shine through in this first major of the year so I'll happily stick with them in a rare foray over to the womens game! GL :ok

Re: Golf: LPGA Tour - Kraft Nabisco Championship Good Luck I lke the gorgeous Melissa Reid each way @ 125-1 [skybet] Two top 10s in only three tournaments this year on the european tour and a player in my opinion about to hit the big time

Re: Golf: LPGA Tour - Kraft Nabisco Championship

Good Luck I lke the gorgeous Melissa Reid each way @ 125-1 [skybet] Two top 10s in only three tournaments this year on the european tour and a player in my opinion about to hit the big time
I'd like the gorgeous Melissa Reid any way and each way!! :rollin

Re: Golf: LPGA Tour - Kraft Nabisco Championship

Good Luck I lke the gorgeous Melissa Reid each way @ 125-1 [skybet] Two top 10s in only three tournaments this year on the european tour and a player in my opinion about to hit the big time
Melissa finished on - 1 But after a fantastic start she led on - 6 after 11 holes,and i managed to hedge on Betfair at 7-1 for a guaranteed profit. Then a horror end to her round when she seemed to wilt in the 100 degree heat.

Re: Golf: LPGA Tour - Kraft Nabisco Championship You have a real knack for picking them mate. Followed you on this one and was pretty chuffed when she went to -6 but unfortunately she wilted from there. Well done on making a profit though :ok :hope You actually land one soon (I'm looking at you, Gainey)