** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NHL 27 March

The regular season almost ending and the teams are battling for the final spots to clinch play-offs or not, to clinch first place to have "better" opponent when the play-offs begins. some teams are out of that race indefinetly so they are playing just for the pride and for the fans and for the sponsors that they have supported them all season long. Vancouver clinched division with 107 points right now, while Columbus are with 77 and are 11 points away from the 8th position Chicago (88pts) So what you gonna say to your team in that position if you were a manager?! Today we could see some scoring chances and some good hockey from both sides, despite Columbus beeing more defensive team than offensive i decided to go over tonight. Well there is 2 main reasons why i'm suggesting to do that in this one: 1. The odds is better on over than on under under/over 1.75/2.12 2. Teams will play with no pressure and will make some good open plays, that they won't make if they had to play for. Columbus - Vancouver Over 5.5 2.12@triobet The second one is a different situation that i wrote above. Duck playing Avs at home and are in good situation to jump into the last 8th teams train. now almost avery game for them is a must win situation because look at the situation here: 4. Phoenix 93 5. Los Angeles 92 6. Nashville 92 7. Anaheim 89 8. Chicago 88 9. Calgary 87 10. Dallas 86 Almost every team starting from 4th place could slip away to 9th position with 5-7 games left to play in this regular season. Avs are beyond that teams with 64pts and started to think about next season or even about the rest. Very important game for californian guys at home tonight, and i think they should come up strong in this one against team that maybe will play more serious than the ducks. Anaheim Ducks [-1.5] - Colorado Avalanche 2.35@triobet If you don't want to risk you can pick anaheim to win with 1.7 available.