** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Finski Liga Cup

Re: Finski Liga Cup :welcome to PL, mate. Wow, it's a brave bet, but you will find that reasoning is mandatory here (twice as much for similar bets, if it's just a shout in the dark, it's best to issue a warning as well, if it's based on info, let us know);)

Re: Finski Liga Cup May I ask what kind of odds you expected when the home team are 1.45 to win FT? It is a cup match, right, and the bet might even win, but the above still makes me think it's a shot in the dark, based on no facts or anything. Sorry:(

Re: Finski Liga Cup Finnish league cup 5th round, 26.3. MP-JIPPO MP played last season in 1st division, but dropped down to 2nd at the end of season. They managed only 17 points in 26 games, with goal difference horrible 17-47. Jippo survived in 1st divison with only 3 points marginal. Their goal difference in 26 games was 23-26. The game is played on turf, so i think that MP will gain the edge of it. Jippo won both two meetings last season, 3-1 home and 0-2 away, but now it is different pitch. MP won last round 3 division team STPS 9-0 away. Jippo had problems with 3 division team SC Kufu, playing 0-0 at full time and won by penalties. MP doesn't have any injuries, but few Jippo players have been sick, and midfielder Santeri Sjöblom (1 goal last season) will be out for sure. MP have improved their squad by claiming a veteran midfielder Miikka Turunen from KuPS. I can't see why MP's odds are over 3, in my mind these teams are pretty equal at this situation. Best odds for MP are 3.50 @ ladbrokes. My bet: MP 3.35 @ unibet (7/10).