** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Draw at halftime system

Re: Draw at halftime system

in this system do you only go for bets that are at least 2/1 because on the carlisle brentford game i could only get evs
I am sorry, but I am not very familiar with the fractional odds. Does 2/1 means that, if you place 1 unit, you get two units profit plus your 1 unit back? If I'm not mistaken that's price of 3.00 in decimal. No i"m not going for that. I'm going for bets that are at least 2.00, I believe that's 1/1 in fractional system.

GL Tonight mate! May I have a suggestion? I noticed that majority of your winnings are 0-0 score. Why not pick 0-0 ht score? Odds will be better.
Thanks! You're right, majority of winnings are 0-0. I went to bet at home site (I'm taking their odds because it seems they offer best prices) and there are no odds for ht correct score, just ft. If you have information on how higher odds are, please post it. Anyway, I'll continue to go with this system, at least until the end of season. But I'm not discouraging anyone to go for correct score, if you want, go for it. Fact is that majority of winnings are indeed 0-0 :cheers

I was just looking an surely Birmingham v Bolton for a draw at half time is a no brainer...
Yes, and we have decent price as well Birmingham - Bolton 02.04.2011. 16:00 CET score to be draw at halftime price: 2.00 stake: 1 unit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...