** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Draw at halftime system

Martingale system Double the initial bet if lose Maintain the initial bet if win Starting bank = 100 units Initial bet = 1 unit Bet At Home odds Papertrail I'll pick the games based on team's record on halftime. Since this is martingale, if I ever reach 6 consecutive loses, I'll declare failure of the system (since 1+2+4+8+16+32=63 therefore we won't have enough units for another bet), unless this happens once we win 27 units (then we will have 127 units in total and enough units for 7th bet to occure (63+64=127). So, let's get it started, first game is Deportivo La Coruna - Levante 20.03.2011. 17:00 CET score to be draw at halftime Odds: 2.10 Stake: 1 unit

Re: Draw at halftime system

heey Grim, how do you pick your games?
Hey, I check the team's records at halftimes at www.soccerway.com 2uzf53a.jpg As you probably can see, at the top of the picture half-time is selected. La Coruna and Levante had the most draws in total out of all team that played on Sunday - La Coruna had 12 draws at halftime and Levante had 14, that was 26 in total. Another reason was there, Levante away from home had 7 draws in 14 matches at halftime, that was 50%. I was in a rush that day, so I basically had only Primera to explore, but next weekend I'll check other leagues as well and find most suitable matches. There will probably be a few matches that fit the criteria, not only one. Cheers :ok

will follow with interest.. best regards
so your criteria are: Both teams 'all games' draw counted together > bigger then 50% And Home team draw 50% And Away team draw 50% ?? So for today: Charlton? Colchestor? Ascoli? greetings

so your criteria are: Both teams 'all games' draw counted together > bigger then 50% And Home team draw 50% And Away team draw 50% ?? So for today: Charlton? Colchestor? Ascoli? greetings
Basically, yes. I'll go for those with around 50% chance to draw at halftime and hope not to be wrong 6 times in a row. As I wrote in the first post, this is still papertrailing, so we will see how system is working and is there any profit. And yes, those are good candidates for tonight. Will probably pick one of those for tonight. :ok

GL Grim!
You have these 3 plays for tonight?
Unfortunately, I was out with friends, so I didn't get home in time to pick a game for tonight. So, although Colchester and Charlton DID finish their HTs draw, I'm not counting, simply because I didn't pick the game and followed the rules (game, time, stake, price, I didn't write any of those)
hi there, i like your system:) i played for tonight: clochester, charlton, ascoli and aldershot >> 3 out of 4! thank you mate.
I'm happy for you mate :cheers

Re: Draw at halftime system Very good system frend! I have played HT this matchs:Singles and system 2/4 Grimsby *vs Gateshead HT X @ 2.20 lose Port Vale Hereford X HT @ 2.00 win Ascoli *vs Vicenza 2 HT @ 3.20 win Peterhead vs Stenhousemuir 2 HT @ 3.45 win *

Nice stuff here. The only thing troubles my mind is' date=' sometimes there may be 3-4 games starting at same time. If you will use martingale, you may have to pick one game at once?[/quote'] Yes of course. If there are more games than one that fit the criteria, there has to be at least 2 hours difference between them (so it's around 10-15 minutes after one finishes and the next one starts).

Re: Draw at halftime system using grims method i've worked out two for tonight (late kick offs by uk time) BRAZIL: Campeonato Paulista 22:30 Palmeiras v Linense PARAGUAY: Primera Division 23:00 Guarani v Rubio Nu can't tell you any odds as i only hold accounts with coral and ladbrokes and they're not offering half time draws only good luck anyway if you go with them :clap

Yes of course. If there are more games than one that fit the criteria' date= there has to be at least 2 hours difference between them (so it's around 10-15 minutes after one finishes and the next one starts).
As you know the result of your bet after 45 mins, you need only (say) 1 hour between kick-offs ;)

As you know the result of your bet after 45 mins' date=' you need only (say) 1 hour between kick-offs ;)[/quote'] Oh yeah you're right. I completely forgot about it lol. Thanks :cheers Well, you can't expect it to win everytime. But I hope I won't have 6 consecutive losses.

he grim! and what about Bristol? goodluck!
Thanks! Bristol is not on the shortlist for today. It was between this match and MK Dons - Walsall. MK Dons and Walsall have more draws at halftime in total (35 to 32) but difference on the table is also greater. I'm thinking, if teams are closer to each other on the table, draw at halftime is more likely to occur.