** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA - March 17th 2011 Picks

Re: NBA - March 17th 2011 Picks Trail Blazers vs Cavaliers. Over 192.5 points. 1.80 @ Bet365 Definitely some five points short this overs. Cavaliers generally have very poor defense and if Kings could not take advantage of that then certainly Portland will. Last 3 matches and 4 out of 5 in the series is over, last match on 5 th of February. Cavaliers lost at home 105-111. Should not be a problem to get 193 points. Cavaliers playing back to back, so that means their defense will lack mobility a bit more than usually.

Re: NBA - March 17th 2011 Picks Cleveland Cavaliers at Portland Trailblazers - Under 193.5 @ 1.935 (Pinnacle) I got on this at Under 195 this morning so the line is looking less generous now but I still think it's relevant. Cleveland managed only 97 points against the Kings which did net them a win, but against a side that was giving up over 110 points a game it's not very high. They have struggled offensively and Portland have a good enough defense to keep them low. Although Portland went over in their last game against Dallas, they are generally a low-scoring team and if they play as well as their home game before Dallas, where they kept Charlotte to only 69, then it should stay under the total. The line was very generous this morning and still is now and I'm taking the under.