** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Darts: Premier League Week 6

kevshat

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 6 My picks for the evening. Terry Jenkins to beat James Wade 7/4 StanJames Battle of the bottom two tonight here but I just cant look past Jenkins at this price. Wade is all over the place right now. He got absolutely bodied by Barney last week and deserves his place at the foot of the table with only one in five. He didn't even throw a single 180 against Barney and the 10/1 Kev got on him finishing bottom is looking like a peach at the moment. Jenkins on the other had isn't doing much better but he was throwing beauties last week against Webster. If I remember rightly, he threw something like five or six 180's and won comfortably. I think Wade is due another win soon and will look to this tie to get it but I think there is nothing but value here at 7/4 with Jenkins. Raymond van Barneveld to beat Mark Webster 6/5 Boylesports Definitely would've thought that Webster would've beaten Jenkins last week but succumbed to a horrible defeat. He's extremely inconsistent and that's his main problem. Threw great darts against Lewis two weeks back but big losses to Jenkins, Taylor and Anderson have pegged him back. On the contrary Barney is on somewhat of a comeback to the quality we know he is capable of. Confident win last week and hit some important doubles at key times which was encouraging. I like him to beat Webster tonight who only averaged a meagre 90.91 in Manchester. Phil Taylor (-2.5 legs) to beat Simon Whitlock 10/11 StanJames Doesn't even need much explaining really. The best player ever in great touch against a Whitlock who got taught a lesson last week against Adrian Lewis. To be fair to Whitlock he didn't do much wrong against Adrian but he was just completely outclassed and missed way too many doubles. He won't want to face Taylor today who averaged a mad 103.95 against Anderson. Anything in that sort of range will see this line come in and I'll take it at just under evens.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 6 I don't see much value in players to win any match so my picks this week are: 3pts Jenkins v Wade: Wade highest checkout 5/6 skybet Jenkins has one of the lowest checkout averages per match out of the players in the PL and is struggling this season. In the last 7 appearances he has checked out ovwe 100 only twice. Anderson has beaten this 57% of all matches he's played in the PL and is currently checking out above average (thoug 2 matches only 40 this season) 3pts Talyor v Whitlock Taylor high checkout

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 6 Have to be quick. 2 in the 1st game: 4pts Wade highest checkout over 104.50 @ 5/6 paddypower 3pts Wade/Jenkins over 5.5 180's @ 8/11 paddypower I'm expecting a tight game here. Despite both playing poorly thus far, they are both very good on the treble 20 and i expect atleast 6 here tonight. Wade despite playing well below par has still taken out numerous big finishes in this prem league and i expect 1 from him tonight. Best of luck all :hope

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 6 Taylor gave me a few minor heart failures but he go there in the end. 3pts on each pick means +2.93 for the night. I'll take that for my first foray into darts betting. Played any other winners.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 6

I don't see much value in players to win any match so my picks this week are: 3pts Jenkins v Wade: Wade highest checkout 5/6 skybet Jenkins has one of the lowest checkout averages per match out of the players in the PL and is struggling this season. In the last 7 appearances he has checked out ovwe 100 only twice. Anderson has beaten this 57% of all matches he's played in the PL and is currently checking out above average (thoug 2 matches only 40 this season) 3pts Talyor v Whitlock Taylor high checkout Nice profitable evening sweeping the board with 3/3:nana

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 6

Have to be quick. 2 in the 1st game: 4pts Wade highest checkout over 104.50 @ 5/6 paddypower 3pts Wade/Jenkins over 5.5 180's @ 8/11 paddypower I'm expecting a tight game here. Despite both playing poorly thus far, they are both very good on the treble 20 and i expect atleast 6 here tonight. Wade despite playing well below par has still taken out numerous big finishes in this prem league and i expect 1 from him tonight. 1 more for me: 2pts Barney/Webster highest match checkout over 121.50 @ 5/6 >PaddyPower Two excellent finishers here. Can see atleast one big checkout in this game. Best of luck all :hope
+7.18pts profit for the night and now +8.51pts for the tournament. Congrats to all winners tonight. :D