** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ski Jumping - Planica 2011

This weekend we will have the finishing of FIS WC season in ski jumpoing. As ussually at the end ski jumpers are meeting in magical mamut hill in Planica. Planica is untypical contest, till this year when they opened hill in Vikersund it was the biggest hill on the world. Almost often wind is changing here (that why contest start early morning on weekend when wheather is better) and prefered are ski jumpers who can use it. Of course luck is importent here too :). here are official site of planica: http://www.planica.si/Programme Thi year we have 3 contest, 2 individual (Friday and Sunday) and team competition on Saturday. I try to hunt some good odds :) For the begining one bet from modest so far offer of pinnacle: Tom Hilde vs Matti Hautamaki 2 @ 2.06 4 pts Matti is in really good form last time. His jumps are even more regular than normally, he had many very good jumps in Lahti where in individual he took 10 place (Hilde 13). And he loves big hills and wind so if only air condition will be good he surly will use it. Hilde in Lahti was little worse than earlier, Bardal and Evensen had better jumps in Norway team. And in last contests in Planica he hads really poor results (28 pos last year on World Flying Championship, 29 in 2009). I feel Matti will beat him if only whether condition let to do it.

Re: Ski Jumping - Planica 2011 and after one training and q only 1.813 for Hautameki Gregor Schlierenzauer vs Robert Kranjec 2 @ 2.46 2 pts I think too high odd for Kranjec. He is always very irregular but he loves flying, especially at "his" hill in Planica. He can have really poor season, but when Planica coming Kranjec is always one of the main favourite. He confirm it today, he won only one training seasion and he won qualification! I don't understand why all bookie see Gregor as the biggest favourite in Planice. Ok he had great jumps in Vikersund, he took one gold medal in Oslo, but his form still isn't regular. In Lahti only 8 position and really poor performance in team competition. If Kranjec will have good wind he can beat Gregor. I see this bet as 50-50%.

Re: Ski Jumping - Planica 2011 odd for Kranjec coming from Pinnacle one more bet from Pinnacle Johan Remen Evensen vs Bjørn Einar Romøren 2 @ 2.05 2 pts It little simillar situatin as in bet for Kranjec. Planica is one of the favour hill of Romoren. He is still a owner of hill record (239) and today he confirmed that he like to jump here. In training and Q he had 8th and 5th results and beat Evensen. This season Rommoren have very good or very bad jumps, he likes Planica and he loves wind, i think tomorrow he should 2 very good jumps and will beat Evensen. Johan after great performance in Vikersund now jumps little worse. Odd over 2 for Romoren is temptating.

Re: Ski Jumping - Planica 2011 and I play double from Ekspekt: Tom Hilde - Anders Bardal 2 @ 1.85 Daiki Ito - Kamil Stoch 1 @ 1.74 Ako: 3.22 2 pts Bardal cought great form, last time his jumps is fantastic. In Lahti he won Q, and was 4th in competition, he had really good jumps in team contest too. Earlier in Oslo he was 3rd in Q and took 7th position on large hill. On small he was 9th. Hilde at the begining of the year was the best Norwegian, he is still very good but not so brilliant as earlier. In Lahti onlyu 13position, in Oslo on large hill only 10. Today in training they have very simillar jumps but in Q Bardal loast only with Kranjec. I think Bardal achive his best form at the end of the season while Hilde's form is going down. In 2nd bet, Ito is one of this ski jumper who likes wind. And probably we will have wind tomorrow. Stoch has really great form, but he is good on smaller hills. He can't fly and he confirm it today (he confimred it earlier too). For me if only wheather condition won't be dramatical for Ito he will easilly beat Stoch. Ito in Q was 4th, in training he jump 195 m while Stoch only 179. Clear Ito win for me.