** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby League: Super League XVI Rd 5 & Co-op Champs

Salford (+14) to beat Leeds @ 1.91 (Various) 1.5/5 Salford to beat Leeds @ 6.00 (Boyles) 0.5/5 A lot has been written about Leeds' lack of props in the last few days but it's worth remembering they've been shipping points for 2 games now - regardless of healthy bodies. Salford were much improved in defeat to Wigan last week and could be starting to put some form together. 6.00 is too big for the Reds and Leeds putting 3 scores on them in this form seems a tough ask too. GL all :hope :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League XVI Rd 5 & Co-op Champs Agree with you Lee. 4pts Salford (+16) to beat Leeds 4/5 Stan James I agree with Lee above. It's well known Leeds have all sorts of problems in the prop area and they're also badly missing Maguire for me. Salford have a very strong pack who can keep them in this game. Quins have already won at Headingley this season even though we were gifted 2 ridiculous tries. I'm not sure whether Salford are tight enough at the back to see off Leeds but the guy I sit next to is a big Wigan fan who went last week and he said the scoreline flattered them a bit. I think Salford will go well this season once they've gelled together and whether they win this or not I do think they'll stay within 16 of a depleted Leeds side who've lost two on the bounce. 4pts Warrington (-20) to beat Salford 10/11 Sportingbet 1pt Warrington to win by 41+pts 13/2 Betfred Sky's affection with Warrington continues this evening and I think they'll run out comfortable winners here. Wakefield's off field problems are well known and on the field they've begun the season leaking points aplenty. Castleford and Bradford have scored 40+ against Wakefield this season and they don't have attacks as potent as this Warrington one. Warrington put 40pts on Leeds last week and I can't see Wakefield holding them at bay for too long tonight either. Going forward Wakey are missing Jeffries and Obst has left which ain't a help either. I think Warrington will cover the 20pts and if they get on a roll early like they have in the last two weeks against Saints and Leeds then this could be an avalanche.

Re: Rugby League: Super League XVI Rd 5 & Co-op Champs Yeah, disappointing last night Kev :(. Still early days though. One for me tonight. Catalans to beat Castleford @ 3.4 (Bet365 this morning, 3.25 still available) 2/5 Think Catalans are worth a shot here. Pushed St Helens close last week - admittedly, not that great a form line considering the Quins result last night - but won at KR in their last away game. They also welcome back two experienced campaigners in Greenshields and Baile tonight and although Cas' are in great form, I just feel Catalans could run them close. GL all :hope :ok