** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > Thursday 17 March

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 17 March

Event Villareal vs Leverkusen
Selection Leverkusen
Strength 10/10
Date 17/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 3.25
Reasoning First match ended with a surprising 2:3 especially coz Villareal rarelly takes this EL matches seriously and usually plays good only at home. Leverkusen played like they were on vacation and I have rarely seen them making so many mistakes and lacking real agression in attack. They actually forced the defender Vida to create some actions on the flank and were lacking creativity also. Villareal actually didn`t play nothing special but exploited big defensive mistakes from Lever. It is not the first time that Leverkusen shows poor home games but are deffinetly one of the best away sides in Bundesliga besides Borussia. Villareal is not playing as strong at home as they did in the beging od domestic league and the last game against Gijon was a good example. The match ended wit a 1:1 draw although Villareal had 2 extra players on the field in second half. The latest home setbacks besides this one were a draw against Malaga and a loss against Levante. Lever has good chances to win this one.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 17 March Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev Kiev have only lost once in their last 18 games. On their current run of 11 games unbeaten, they have scored 25 (approx. 2.28 goals per game), so they know where the goal is. Secondly, they have only conceded 6 (approx. 0.55 goals per game) in those 11 games, which suggests they are pretty strong at the back. I can’t see City keeping Kiev scoreless, and coupled with Dynamo’s tight backline, my main pick is: Man City v Dynamo Kiev Dynamo Kiev - Draw No Bet @ 5.50 (William Hill) Also, just as cover, small stakes on: Man City v Dynamo Kiev Draw 0-0 @ 13.00 (William Hill) Draw 1-1 @ 8.00 (William Hill) Draw 2-2 @ 17.00 (William Hill)

Liverpool -1.5 @ 2.30 pinnacle Though Braga won the first leg 1-0 at home, they did not really show much to say that they will be able to hold out Liverpool at Anfield. Liverpool were once again pretty poor on the road, with some players like Poulsen and Spearing playing when they are not up to the standard expected at Liverpool, but they were not really troubled, and the goal they conceded was a penalty was for a poor tackle by Kyrigiakos. Apart from that they were not really troubled, and knowing that Braga do tend to struggle away from home, while Liverpool usually save their best when they play at home, then can see them to score the 2 goals to get them into the quarter finals of this competition.
Totally agree and also guess Caroll will start or get in early today.. Match stats of their last confrontation @ Braga shows a 50-50 ball possession so 'logically' @ anfield Liverpool will get better. Adding also a correct score of 2-0 Liverpool @ 6.50 188bet.. GL to all..

2 bets so far. Should be an open game so I recon there might be goals thurs.jpg I have £80 left as I have won on the cricket
What made you go for these choices? Personally i dont fancy either... City's forwards are hardly setting the world alight and i reckon dynamo will defend and protect there lead.

Yep' date='but Dynamo have 2 goals advantage right?and the way City play they will be lucky to score 1 :lol[/quote'] Yeah, they do - I also think Kiev will progress. However, I can't comment on the game as I am unable to watch it.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 17 March @Jase - bet365 are now offering 1.95 on over 10 (asian) corners in the Villarreal match. Love this bet, especially given how compact El Madrigal is. Remember watching Villarreal v Dinamo Zagreb earlier in the competition and the line was pretty much covered after half an hour. Not so sure on the Rangers bet to be honest. They did get a few in the last game but in general they aren't a team that get many corners. The side plays with limited width and there is barely any pace in the attack. On top of this, Rangers will be set up to defend and they might be able to hold out for a while without conceding, meaning you could be looking at 45 minutes without a corner. Could go either way but too many question marks for me...

PSG-Benfica Both teams to score @1.83 (b365) PSG managed to score in most of their EL games, and they have the players to do so again at home vs Benfica. On the other hand, Benfica is certainly going to fight harder for EL than the French side, since Liga Sagres is pretty much sorted out already and that should be their main objective - whereas PSG is currently drifting in Ligue 1. The Eagles have played quite well in 2011, and it would be a surprise to me if they couldn't score at least once next Thursday.
1-1 at 36' :beer Happy with the early bet, the odds dropped pretty fast.

Ok mr smartass' date='you tell everyone else to go there as well.I posted there 10 minutes ago but since everybody chats here then what's a fcuking difference? :lol[/quote'] Here come the petty insults! Nice one! :eyes

Ayaks - Spartak Moskva 0-1: It was one way traffik, shoots on goal, corners, possesion but at the end who won? SPARTAK because football is football and all the missing opportunitiess turn against you at the end. I bet on Spartak @ 6.25, odds represented huge value and Dmitri Kombarov to score (think he will do it tonight because more spaces will be given by Ayaks Amsterdam)
:\ priced at 6.00 Bet365 ///Aiden McGeady is Love :hope

Now looking at the line-up whe can see brasilian Welliton in the start. This

is good because Valery Karpin knows Ayaks must go forward, same move was happening in the first leg when he substitues Rafael.

kopilka.giffull.jpg

Spartak always play for the kill - score goal min 57 in such diffikalt away fixture and you put in second striker Welliton and get other striker Dzyuba in midfield (useless ! ) for the rest of game just because Karpin was trying to find a break and a letal counter to close 2-0 the game! Now its going to be left Dmitri Kombarov - right Aiden - and alone striker Welliton. It is true he comes after injury but he moved well in the first leg and had a good appetite for hunting Ayaks defense (opposite to Vagner Love nowadays). Wellliton is priced 2.60 @ Bet365