Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**
** Last Man Standing Result - Ivailobg/Cookro split 1st £125 / Larking22 1st Consolation Cup £50 **

Albirex vs Tampines Arguably 2 of the more better sides are taking to the pitch today.Both teams are very attacking minded & Albirex this year look a completely different team to the one last year.Albirex have started well this campaign albeit against 2 of the weaker teams in this league.Scoring 6 & not letting in a single goal.While Tampines has also scored 6 goals but has let in 3.Couple of factors need to be taken into consideration for today's game.. 1)Tampines are coming of a 3-1 win at maldives in the AFC cup.Its important to note that the effects of travelling could effect the team after it took them 16 hours to fly back to singapore as they only touched down on thurs 4pm after leaving maldives at midnight after the game on wednesday.Even the players themselves have said they are tired.(Teams here are not used to travelling long distances like in europe) 2)Albirex will be celebrating a "Family day" during the match.This will definately help albirex as teams here are not used to big crowds & they will definately try to entetain the fans with some positive performces. Im going to be going for Over 2.5 @ $1.70 @ betinternet (i expect this to drop) 7/10 Albirex +0.5 @1.80 betinternet 4/10

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Singapore Sleague Gombak United FC - Singapore Armed Forces FC Home side is in perfect form, winning 3 last mathces in a row. They're on 5th place now with 5 matches played and 10 pts. The home record is 1-2-0 Away team has 4th place, 6 matches played and 12 pts. Their form is LWWLW. Their away record is 2-1-0 In 4 last h2h's Gombak won 3 times and lost once. My bet is LAY Singapore Armed Forces FC @ 2.1 on Betfair 6\10

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Singapore Sleague

Sport Football (Singapore)
Event Singapore A. F. - Home Utd
Selection Home Utd -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.25
Reasoning An interesting match here, SAF isn't anymore the power from two years agoo, last season was a real miss, they start well this year till first hard test, lost home with Tampines 1-0, now they must face 1st place, best attack, best defense and I don't see them well, I go on Utd hand, takeing the ah win, my tip: 0-2. Good luck!

Re: Singapore Sleague Armed Forces v Home United - Both Teams To Score (No) @ Evs - Bet365 5pts Home United are real title contenders this season, allowing only three goals to hit their net. They are unbeaten and playing well. Armed Forces are not the team they used to be, however, they are pretty mean in defence only conceeding four goals themselves. Unders are way too low for me but this bet represents value so ill play.

Armed Forces v Home United - Both Teams To Score (No) @ Evs - Bet365 5pts Home United are real title contenders this season, allowing only three goals to hit their net. They are unbeaten and playing well. Armed Forces are not the team they used to be, however, they are pretty mean in defence only conceeding four goals themselves. Unders are way too low for me but this bet represents value so ill play.
2-0 FT. :ok

Event Home vs Etoile
Selection Etoile 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 5/10
Date 14/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.50
Reasoning Etolie is currently fifth in the league with 5-1-2 while Home is third with 5-2-1. Both came from loses against other tittle contenders and a win would be greatly desired. Home is traditionaly a tough home side but is yet to be tested as have just played Wellington, Albirex and Gonbak at home. The new Etoile Team will be a good enough test. The French have lost 2 games so far - against Tampines and Gombak and we could say that in both Tampine games they lost(league and cup) were missing their resolution in finishing the game after leading but lost in the final of both games. Deffinetly some more time is neccesary for them to sinc as are all new in this outfit. They have their quality striker Jonathan Justin back but is very questionable if he will play. Home has bigger concernes with their players as are missing their striker Qiu Li, Sufian Anuar and Juma while their best midfielder Kim Dae Eui is not tottaly fit but could play. Etoile can beat anybody, especially if they don`t have big missings so will give them a chance here.