** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Singapore S league 3rd March

GEYLANG -0,-.5 @ 1.8....bet366...stakes 1/10.....this is the third game in the league for both these teams.It will be played in the neutrality of the Jalan Besar stadium and will be watched by Pele and Eric Cantona. Geylang lost their 1st match 2-0 to Etoile but by all accounts were good for at least a goal.They then went on to beat SAFFC 2-0.The young lions lost 2-0 to SAFFC in their opener and drew 0-0 with Balestier. Today Geylang could line up with the same starting eleven although there are one or two doubts.The lions however have a few injuries and some of their squad will be missing because of their u-23's involvement in the Olympic qualifying team.The coach says they will be depleted and will only have two days rest since their last game. I'm not sure if it's that bad but I'm going to give Geylang a go and if it's a draw I get half back.....