Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

Draw golden system

I initiate a system of draws: martingale system double the initial bet if lose maintain the initial bet if win bank= 1000 units initial bet = 1 units bwin odds teams to bet on draws only in home games almeria 58% 7/12 la coruna 50% 6/12 kaiserlautern 50% 6/12 osijek 56% 5/9 pibram 60% 6/10 hradeck 56% 5/9 birmingham 50% 7/14 hereford 56% 9/16 stevenage 53% 9/17 bath city 50% 9/18 auxerre 67% 8/12 monaco 54% 7/13 brest 50% 6/12 metz 54% 7/13 atromitos 64% 7/11 roda 67% 8/12 parma 50% 7/14 modena 53% 8/15 ross county 58% 7/12 smederevo 75% 5/8 thun 55% 6/11 aalen 54% 7/13 bets: almeria - santander odd= 3.20 1 unit osijek - istra odd= 3.60 1 unit birmingham - wba odd= 3.20 1 unit hereford - bury odd=3.20 1 unit bath city - kettering odd=3.20 1 unit auxerre - psg odd=3.10 1 unit atromitos - panionios odd= 2.95 1 unit ross county - falkirk odd=3.40 1 unit thun - luzern odd=3.30 1 unit Each time a team of the selections lose i double the bet for his next game. this is a system with multiple subsystems.

Re: Draw golden system Why do all your systems need to be martingales, though?:unsure I guess one for fun why not, but this is simply gonna end up in tears, 100 %. Also, if martingale after all, how can you decide the stake when more matches will be played at the same time (I presume).

Re: Draw golden system Tulenos I think the principle is if a team doesn't draw at home, he'll back them in their next home game on a recovery basis. I'd agree with you, overall level stakes is the way I'd go too. At least with draw odds it shouldn't be as bad as with odds on shots, but best of luck to iroquois all the same...

Re: Draw golden system Thanks for clarification. Well, I did a short recovery system a long time ago and in ice hockey where the prices are even higher - only limited the recovery to three games and that was it - on more than one occasion the negative run would sweep the bank clean. iroquois - don't want to sound stupid, but I strongly recommend you to try these martingales with hard earned to see what may come out of this kind of recovery strategies.

Re: Draw golden system

Gday Player Good luck with your system, amigo... How do you pick the teams to bet on, and why only home games !!:hope
keeping things simple. i analyse the possible bet under different prismas: 1) the capacity of the team to draw, how many times they do that. 2) the team must not have long bad runs, respecting the bet type of course. 3) i choose home, because i think that playing in his backyard reveals the true capacity of the team.

Why do all your systems need to be martingales' date=' though?:unsure I guess one for fun why not, but this is simply gonna end up in tears, 100 %. Also, if martingale after all, how can you decide the stake when more matches will be played at the same time (I presume).[/quote'] Because in my opinion the martingale style of bet is the best with the statistics at our side. if i play independent events with a martingale is more probable that in the long term put my bank to zero. if i play with statistics at my side i have one advantage. but like all in life, the risk is still there. football and other sports are dependant events, one loss have repercussion in the next game for example...

Because in my opinion the martingale style of bet is the best with the statistics at our side. if i play independent events with a martingale is more probable that in the long term put my bank to zero. if i play with statistics at my side i have one advantage. but like all in life' date=' the risk is still there. football and other sports are dependant events, [b']one loss have repercussion in the next game for example...
:wall This is exactly the flaw of Martingale.

Re: Draw golden system if a team makes the draw in especific circunstances then the probability of another draw is high. for example, a team 7/10 draws 70% at home. why they draw so many times? perhaps have to do with is style of play. they play against different opponents, some better, other not so, but in the end they draw a lot... if the opponent caracteristics are different were is the common point? his style of play, the way they do it at home. the result at this point have less to do with luck and much with skill...

Re: Draw golden system almeria - santander odd= 3.20 1 unit win osijek - istra odd= 3.60 1 unit lose birmingham - wba odd= 3.20 1 unit lose hereford - bury odd=3.20 1 unit lose bath city - kettering odd=3.20 1 unit win auxerre - psg odd=3.10 1 unit lose atromitos - panionios odd= 2.95 1 unit lose ross county - falkirk odd=3.40 1 unit lose thun - luzern odd=3.30 1 unit win until now: spent = 9 units return= 9.70 profit= +0.70 teams to double: osijek birmingham hereford ross county auxerre atromitos teams to bet standart: almeria bath ciry thun