** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

March NCAAB Picks

NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 35W-34L-3P -6.75 unit (50.72%) March 1 Boston College +9 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Well I might be worth a fade here. But V. Tech seems to always **** it up down the stretch and not make the tournament after winning a big game (like the one against Duke)

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 36W-34L-3P -5.75 unit (51.42%) Finally a win! March 2nd Maryland -1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Prob will fall on my ass here. But this is a must win for the Terps. They haven't played that well on the road, but have at least won the games they should have. Last 2 years the teams have played, Maryland has blown Miami out.

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 36W-39L-3P -11.25 unit (48.00%) if your not fading me yet I dont know where your at.. Tennessee pick -110 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Big game for the Vols, and pretty much a must win. Kentucky clearly been a lot worse on the road this year..it will be tight for sure..but Vols end up winning this one...

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 36W-40L-3P -12.35 unit (47.36%) Alright..lets see if I can do this. Zags -1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Zags are a better team overall then St Mary's. It all depends if Zags can guard the 3 point line.

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 37W-40L-3P -11.35 unit (48.05%) fell into a win last night S. Florida +10 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Nova's inconsistencies and just being out right bad, hard to ignore at this point. Tight game all the way. Wont even be shocked to see an upset Rutgers +4 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think we might see a lot of upsets in the BE tourny. People loving S. Hall too much after two nice wins, but overall this year. They've been a bad team and I think they return to form.

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 39W-40L-3P -9.35 unit (49.36%) Two second half comeback yesterday...lets hope I can keep luck boxing it.. Uconn -2 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes G-town on a 3 game losing streak right now and they have played badly since Chris Wright went out a couple weeks ago. Uconn not exactly my favorite team, but they will have a bigger crowd advantage and hopefully Kemba will go off and get Uconn the easy win. Marquette +110 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes Hard to ignore how great Marquette played last night. Also a must win situation for them IMO Oklahoma +7 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Baylor needs this game. This seems like one of those teams that is totally undisciplined and they lose the games they should win/need win. Arizona St +1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Oregon has lost 4 in a row, and just a couple weeks ago losing to ASU by 20.

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 42W-41L-3P -7.35 unit (50.62%) March 10th Syracuse -2 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Cuse played really well towards the latter end of the Big East season. They also are one of the few teams that beat St. Johns at home. Miami -3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Last time Miami lost UVA was in Feb 2007 Arkansas +6 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Sorry but no reason for me to think the Vols even win this game the way they have played at times this season Minnesota pick -110 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I know Minny is on like 6 game slide right now, and none of the teams were very good. But I think Tubby is a good tournament coach. I also think, even though they lost to NW a week ago, Minny has a great size and rebounding advantage Oregon St +11.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Gut feeling right here.

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 45W-42L-4P -5.45 unit (51.72%) March 11th Got really lucky yesterday, could have easily been 0-5... Florida St +1.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes If V. Tech stays true to its usual path it gets blown out here... Georgia -1.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Georgia seems to always have a lot of success in this tournament. They also have an advantage with the game being played in Atlanta Florida -3 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Based on what I saw last night, this Tennessee team is just not very good. I think its close in the 1H but Florida ends up running away with it. Uconn +3.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think I've watched the BE tourny enough to know that when a team/player gets hot like Walker is, they could easily win the whole thing. Oregon +9 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Really impressed with how they've been playing so far.

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 49W-44L-4P -3.65 unit (52.68%) Memphis +5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes gut feeling Florida -3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I really think this is clearly the best team in the SEC. This will be a close game, but IMO Florida pills it out Michigan +10.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Not sure how much OSU cares about this tournament Michigan St -3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes One of the hotter teams right now, hard to bet against them. Penn St is actually horrible. Kansas -4 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Even though Texas beat Kansas just a couple months ago. I see this Texas in a slide right now. Just not playing as well. Kansas one of the more complete teams in the country Arizona +3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I just dont like this Washington team for whatever reason... Louisville ML -2 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I just love this. I think its gonna be a close game. But I love this Ville team. UConn has been hot but really not that good of a team

Re: March NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 53W-46L-4P -1.90 unit (53.53%) March 13 Kentucky +1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes What I like about Kentucky is that in each game in this tournament Florida has started out slow and been down double digits at some points of the game. They've come back everytime but I think this is something that will work against them here if it happens again. Duke -3 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Pretty much the same thing as what I said about Florida

Re: March NCAAB Picks you guys should really try to watch the tournament next week if you like basketball. By far the best sporting event of the year. It's kind of like the FA Cup but with college basketball and all in a 4 day span. Upsets left and right