** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boomerang System

GeeGee

I’ve put together a system for National Hunt races, backing horses that reappear shortly after a decent previous run.

My ‘homework’ suggests a strike-rate well over 30% and healthy level-stake profits.

The system works from March to August & I’ll try to post the bets here in advance.

I’ll show the results at SP, based on 10 points per nag.

FYG I’m expecting about 40 bets over the 6 month period.

Be lucky.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Boomerang System

I’ve put together a system for National Hunt races' date= backing horses that reappear shortly after a decent previous run.

My ‘homework’ suggests a strike-rate well over 30% and healthy level-stake profits.

The system works from March to August & I’ll try to post the bets here in advance.

Be lucky.

The boomerang system looks interesting, stick with it.

No offence GeeGee but this has the potential to develop into the most boring thread in the history of the Internet so why not just post up on the days that you have a selection?
I suppose it's because if anyone starts to follow it they will know whether there are selections or not straight away, rather than sit in front of their computer waiting incase they miss a post. Good Luck mate :hope

I’ve put together a system for National Hunt races' date= backing horses that reappear shortly after a decent previous run.

Be lucky.

Like with any other horse racing picks system what is the winning percentage and how well does this betting strategy really work?

Like with any other horse racing picks system what is the winning percentage and how well does this betting strategy really work?
I believe GeeGee has already stated that the strike rate is over 30%, but what I want to know is, why will it only work from March?

Re: Boomerang System Good questions. For the type of horse this system throw ups, in general the class of NH racing is less competitive during the months March through to August. Also with fewer NH meetings during these months trainers are obliged to strike whilst the iron is hot. No bet today (Wednesday). Be lucky

Re: Boomerang System Yesterday's selection was a non-runner Basford Bob (won 15/8) would have been a selection after Henry King was taken out of the Kempton 3:15 ...which is about as much use as a barbed-wire canoe. No bet Weds Be lucky