** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March

Mustafa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March Both teams to score. Any reason why not? Barcelona certs with the line of attack they have .. Arsenal with Kosh as proved today aren't solid enough to keep out mediocre sides let alone Barcelona @ the Nou Camp in a leg Barcelona need to win. As for Arsenal should have Fabregas back and with Van Persie and Nasri to add are bound to manufacture something that brings a goal. Not sure if Barcelona are still missing Puyol, whatever the case, I still fancy Arsenal to score from a counter-attack or intrinsic passing play between RVP, Nasri and Fabregas. William Hill 7/10 - Rating has to be a 9/10

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March I think Shakhtar - Roma game is the one to stay away from. Roma has been playing awful football recently and they need to win by 2 goals to qualify as I see it very unlikely that they will manage 3-2 win in Donetsk. Shakhtar will qualify is they win, draw or lose by 1 goal, so their primary focus will be defense. Also if the first leg is a high scoring one, normally the second one produces few goals. So, Under 2.5 Goals which is @ 1.90-1.95 is something worth considering if someone is interested.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March

Both teams to score. Any reason why not? Barcelona certs with the line of attack they have .. Arsenal with Kosh as proved today aren't solid enough to keep out mediocre sides let alone Barcelona @ the Nou Camp in a leg Barcelona need to win. As for Arsenal should have Fabregas back and with Van Persie and Nasri to add are bound to manufacture something that brings a goal. Not sure if Barcelona are still missing Puyol, whatever the case, I still fancy Arsenal to score from a counter-attack or intrinsic passing play between RVP, Nasri and Fabregas. William Hill 7/10 - Rating has to be a 9/10
Puyol could probably be back,but Pique will be suspended for sure.Victor Valdes is still sidelined.

I think Shakhtar - Roma game is the one to stay away from. Roma has been playing awful football recently and they need to win by 2 goals to qualify as I see it very unlikely that they will manage 3-2 win in Donetsk. Shakhtar will qualify is they win, draw or lose by 1 goal, so their primary focus will be defense. Also if the first leg is a high scoring one, normally the second one produces few goals. So, Under 2.5 Goals which is @ 1.90-1.95 is something worth considering if someone is interested.
actually i think will be over.roma will sure attack and their problem is not scoring but deffence.shakhtar are strong home and have a good attack and with a team that attack and leave spaces for their strikers will sure score.also roma i think will score so the odds are favorable to be over2.5

I think Shakhtar - Roma game is the one to stay away from. Roma has been playing awful football recently and they need to win by 2 goals to qualify as I see it very unlikely that they will manage 3-2 win in Donetsk. Shakhtar will qualify is they win, draw or lose by 1 goal, so their primary focus will be defense. Also if the first leg is a high scoring one, normally the second one produces few goals. So, Under 2.5 Goals which is @ 1.90-1.95 is something worth considering if someone is interested.
No offence Mustafa but you making a lot of silly comments lately.:lol Shakhtar defence?Team with 3 fast brazilian strikers upfront?With full stadium and chance to go to the next round?Just for the record Shakhtar didn't lose any single game in Donbas arena and they score every game.This is game of life or death for Roma.They have no ambitions for Series A anymore so their last chance is CL.Will preview match later probably but for now it's a: both teams to score again and probably over 2.5 goals. Even if match will end under 2.5 it won't mean Shakhtar didn't attack ;)

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March I'm going big on over 2.0 asian goals before HT in Barca - Arsenal game. To be found at e.g. bet365, with a stunning price of 3.55. Considering the way Arsenal play, I just can't imagine them coming to Camp Nou to defend. They are not that sort of team. Pep rested Iniesta, Villa and Busquets at the weekend so they will be fresh and raring to go. I also think that Messi will once again prove his value in this one, as he did last year. In one of the interviews he said that if they score 1 goal (which in this case means progression) they will seek for another, that's just their philosophy. So Barca will push from the very beginning and throughout the game, undoubtedly. Arsenal may also score, but I doubt whether they can stop Barca atm. Song & Fabregas are doubtful and the defence is a bit too inexperiend for such a big game (they may have won at the Emirates, but Barca had some very good chances, especially in the first half). I will keep my fingers crossed for Arsenal and hope they will lead 3-0 at HT, but this tie will be decided in the first half, surely. I hardly ever have such a confidence, so am putting 3x my max stake for that. I may ruin my budget but I have the feeling this will be a nice winner. Barcelona - Arsenal >2.0 1st half goals @3.55 30/10 pts

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March Barcelona v Arsenal Well, I've been waiting for this one since the first leg, I'm a bit annoyed at myself for letting the prices drift on some markets, but still good enough imo. How Arsenal won the first leg I'm not sure, they played better in the second half but were outplayed for long periods, and could have easily have been more than one down at the break if Messi had his shooting boots on..Van Persie and Walcott would have been major weapons in the return leg, prob the two attacking players they have with genuine quality. Cesc will play I'm sure, were rumours about Song and Wilshire also but they will be lining up too, would expect to see.. -------------------Szczesny---------------- Sagna-----Djourou-----Koscileny-----Clichy -Nasri--Wilshere--Song--Fabregas--Arshavin--- -------------------Bendnter--------------- That is a strong midfield, but Cesc isn't going to be 100%, Wilshire was immense in the first leg and will have to be the same again, him and Song are going to have to be superb if they are to go through.. Puyol is out for Barca which is a problem considering Pique is suspended, they will have to shuffle the pack, with Iniesta, Abidal, Villa and Busquets rested at the weekend I seriously expect them to fly at Arsenal at 100mph, similar to the way they played against Real this season and Arsenal at home last season..closing down the midfield at all opportunities, not letting them breathe. I don't think for a second that the Arsenal defence is anything near good enough to keep Barca out, if they want to go through they are going to have to attack and I think this is where their problem lies. I just don't think they have a good enough defensive structure to keep Barca under control. -------------------Valdes--------------- Alves-----Busquets-----Abidal-----Maxwell ------Xavi-------Masch-------Iniesta------ ------Pedro-------Messi-------Villa-------- Abidal and Busquets have played at the back before but not normally together, certainly not having either of the first choice centre backs in is a blow. Masch will have his work cut out in the middle, Barca are a pretty compact unit though and the central midfield will be keenly fought, he will have plenty of help breaking up the play if Arsenal break. Arsenal obviously have the experience of the game last year when they got destroyed, are they stronger this time out? Yeah, prob, the starting line-up certainly looks stronger but then so does Barca's. I just don't expect Arsenal to go through from this tie, the key battle is certainly in the middle of the park, Barca's and Arsenal's main strength is in keeping possession but I wouldn't expect Barca to be chasing the ball for long in the Nou Camp and Arsenal have proved time and time again that they do not generally deal well when they don't have the ball. Arsenal don't have anyone with enough of a game plan to stop Messi, expect the best player in the world to be the architect again.. I view Arsenal as a poor mans Barcelona, the first leg proved that Arsenal can score against a weakish back line that is now further depleted but Barca have been rotating the squad since that game and will be fully motivated and fresh for this one. Wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal scored, but I still think Barca will go through. Was looking at the price for over 3 goals but at 1.7 its not too appealing for me, both to score at 1.83 could well come in also and appeals. Barca -1.5AH 1.82 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 Barca -2AH 2.42 (Pinnacle) 5/10 Both to Score 1.83 (bet365) 2.5/10

I'm going big on over 2.0 asian goals before HT in Barca - Arsenal game. To be found at e.g. bet365, with a stunning price of 3.55. Considering the way Arsenal play, I just can't imagine them coming to Camp Nou to defend. They are not that sort of team. Pep rested Iniesta, Villa and Busquets at the weekend so they will be fresh and raring to go. I also think that Messi will once again prove his value in this one, as he did last year. In one of the interviews he said that if they score 1 goal (which in this case means progression) they will seek for another, that's just their philosophy. So Barca will push from the very beginning and throughout the game, undoubtedly. Arsenal may also score, but I doubt whether they can stop Barca atm. Song & Fabregas are doubtful and the defence is a bit too inexperiend for such a big game (they may have won at the Emirates, but Barca had some very good chances, especially in the first half). I will keep my fingers crossed for Arsenal and hope they will lead 3-0 at HT, but this tie will be decided in the first half, surely. I hardly ever have such a confidence, so am putting 3x my max stake for that. I may ruin my budget but I have the feeling this will be a nice winner. Barcelona - Arsenal >2.0 1st half goals @3.55 30/10 pts
Agree with this one dude, take it with smallish stake.

No offence Mustafa but you making a lot of silly comments lately.:lol Shakhtar defence?Team with 3 fast brazilian strikers upfront?With full stadium and chance to go to the next round?Just for the record Shakhtar didn't lose any single game in Donbas arena and they score every game.This is game of life or death for Roma.They have no ambitions for Series A anymore so their last chance is CL.Will preview match later probably but for now it's a: both teams to score again and probably over 2.5 goals. Even if match will end under 2.5 it won't mean Shakhtar didn't attack ;)
Are you drunk again? Where did I make silly comments?

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March Shaktar - Roma Probably there is no need to go in to further details for this match. Roma need to win it and eventually needs at least two goals. Based on that, if Montella is not a complete idiot, he will play with offensive formation in which hopefully Menez, Vucinic and Totti should get starts. Shaktar known for its technique, vision and pace due to Brazilian players and great in counter attacks, while Roma still bad at back. If Roma wants to pressure Shaktar, both full backs will need to go down the line and get some attacking done and that will leave spaces for Ukraninans down the left and right. Overall, this game will not be boring for any neutral follower as it should be again open match, with Roma attacking, Shaktar counter attacking. And honestly, both teams have excellent attack on their hands and Lucescu is aware that to park the bus in Jose stlye offers more options for his team to get knocked out as to that of playing an semi open game and using strenghts of his team. over 2.5 @ 1.92 SBOBET 7 units

I'm going big on over 2.0 asian goals before HT in Barca - Arsenal game. To be found at e.g. bet365, with a stunning price of 3.55. Considering the way Arsenal play, I just can't imagine them coming to Camp Nou to defend. They are not that sort of team. Pep rested Iniesta, Villa and Busquets at the weekend so they will be fresh and raring to go. I also think that Messi will once again prove his value in this one, as he did last year. In one of the interviews he said that if they score 1 goal (which in this case means progression) they will seek for another, that's just their philosophy. So Barca will push from the very beginning and throughout the game, undoubtedly. Arsenal may also score, but I doubt whether they can stop Barca atm. Song & Fabregas are doubtful and the defence is a bit too inexperiend for such a big game (they may have won at the Emirates, but Barca had some very good chances, especially in the first half). I will keep my fingers crossed for Arsenal and hope they will lead 3-0 at HT, but this tie will be decided in the first half, surely. I hardly ever have such a confidence, so am putting 3x my max stake for that. I may ruin my budget but I have the feeling this will be a nice winner. Barcelona - Arsenal >2.0 1st half goals @3.55 30/10 pts
I like this one too, good shout in my opinion :hope

Are you drunk again? Where did I make silly comments?
Not wishing to answer for Mahno (but will do anyway! :tongue2) I think he was referring to your comment on Shakhtar going into the game with a defensive outlook, Shakhtar at home just can't and won't..their record at the new stadium is unbelievable, the the overall style of the side is very offensive with the technical ball players they have in offensive positions, they have Jadson, Douglas Costa, Willian, Luiz Adriano (Fernandinho still injured?)..I would think this combination along with the fact Roma have to score at least twice to go through should result in over 2.5 or over 3 and I wouldn't be put off going for a straight Shakhtar win either.

Not wishing to answer for Mahno (but will do anyway! :tongue2) I think he was referring to your comment on Shakhtar going into the game with a defensive outlook' date=' Shakhtar at home just can't and won't..their record at the new stadium is unbelievable, the the overall style of the side is very offensive with the technical ball players they have in offensive positions, they have Jadson, Douglas Costa, Willian, Luiz Adriano (Fernandinho still injured?)..I would think this combination along with the fact Roma have to score at least twice to go through should result in over 2.5 or over 3 and I wouldn't be put off going for a straight Shakhtar win either.[/quote'] He could say it in more diplomatic way :) Anyway it's not a chit chat thread

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March Barcelona v Arsenal - Barca -1.5 @ 1.8 9/10 Barca were far and away the better side at the Emirates and bar some poor officiating would have been practically out of sight at half time in the first leg. They will be hurting over the manner in which they lost the first leg and will be looking to make amends at the Camp Nou. Arsenal are in danger of surrendering their challenge on all 4 trophies in the space of 2 weeks. They capitulated in the Carling Cup final when they were clear favourites and bottled it at the weekend at home to Suncderland where they could only manage a point when they were presented with a golden opportunity to put some serious pressure on leaders Man United. For me recent games suggest to me that mentally this Arsenal side is badly lacking, the Camp Nou is arguably the toughest stadium on the planet to get a result and personally I just cant see past a comfortable Barca win. It must be noted that for Barca to qualify in normal time then they must beat the -1.5 handicap and as such at 1.8 I think the price is big enough to back to Catalans to win and win well tomorrow night.

Barcelona v Arsenal - Barca -1.5 @ 1.8 9/10 Barca were far and away the better side at the Emirates and bar some poor officiating would have been practically out of sight at half time in the first leg. They will be hurting over the manner in which they lost the first leg and will be looking to make amends at the Camp Nou. Arsenal are in danger of surrendering their challenge on all 4 trophies in the space of 2 weeks. They capitulated in the Carling Cup final when they were clear favourites and bottled it at the weekend at home to Suncderland where they could only manage a point when they were presented with a golden opportunity to put some serious pressure on leaders Man United. For me recent games suggest to me that mentally this Arsenal side is badly lacking, the Camp Nou is arguably the toughest stadium on the planet to get a result and personally I just cant see past a comfortable Barca win. It must be noted that for Barca to qualify in normal time then they must beat the -1.5 handicap and as such at 1.8 I think the price is big enough to back to Catalans to win and win well tomorrow night.
They don't. If they win 1-0 they will qualify on away goal rule.

Barcelona v Arsenal Well, I've been waiting for this one since the first leg, I'm a bit annoyed at myself for letting the prices drift on some markets, but still good enough imo. How Arsenal won the first leg I'm not sure, they played better in the second half but were outplayed for long periods, and could have easily have been more than one down at the break if Messi had his shooting boots on..Van Persie and Walcott would have been major weapons in the return leg, prob the two attacking players they have with genuine quality. Cesc will play I'm sure, were rumours about Song and Wilshire also but they will be lining up too, would expect to see.. -------------------Szczesny---------------- Sagna-----Djourou-----Koscileny-----Clichy -Nasri--Wilshere--Song--Fabregas--Arshavin--- -------------------Bendnter--------------- That is a strong midfield, but Cesc isn't going to be 100%, Wilshire was immense in the first leg and will have to be the same again, him and Song are going to have to be superb if they are to go through.. Puyol is out for Barca which is a problem considering Pique is suspended, they will have to shuffle the pack, with Iniesta, Abidal, Villa and Busquets rested at the weekend I seriously expect them to fly at Arsenal at 100mph, similar to the way they played against Real this season and Arsenal at home last season..closing down the midfield at all opportunities, not letting them breathe. I don't think for a second that the Arsenal defence is anything near good enough to keep Barca out, if they want to go through they are going to have to attack and I think this is where their problem lies. I just don't think they have a good enough defensive structure to keep Barca under control. -------------------Valdes--------------- Alves-----Busquets-----Abidal-----Maxwell ------Xavi-------Masch-------Iniesta------ ------Pedro-------Messi-------Villa-------- Abidal and Busquets have played at the back before but not normally together, certainly not having either of the first choice centre backs in is a blow. Masch will have his work cut out in the middle, Barca are a pretty compact unit though and the central midfield will be keenly fought, he will have plenty of help breaking up the play if Arsenal break. Arsenal obviously have the experience of the game last year when they got destroyed, are they stronger this time out? Yeah, prob, the starting line-up certainly looks stronger but then so does Barca's. I just don't expect Arsenal to go through from this tie, the key battle is certainly in the middle of the park, Barca's and Arsenal's main strength is in keeping possession but I wouldn't expect Barca to be chasing the ball for long in the Nou Camp and Arsenal have proved time and time again that they do not generally deal well when they don't have the ball. Arsenal don't have anyone with enough of a game plan to stop Messi, expect the best player in the world to be the architect again.. I view Arsenal as a poor mans Barcelona, the first leg proved that Arsenal can score against a weakish back line that is now further depleted but Barca have been rotating the squad since that game and will be fully motivated and fresh for this one. Wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal scored, but I still think Barca will go through. Was looking at the price for over 3 goals but at 1.7 its not too appealing for me, both to score at 1.83 could well come in also and appeals. Barca -1.5AH 1.82 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 Barca -2AH 2.42 (Pinnacle) 5/10 Both to Score 1.83 (bet365) 2.5/10
Song is out.I don't know whether Busquets will play as central-back instead of Milito.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March Barcelona-Arsenal London Barca lost to Arsenal with 1-2 but they were the better team obviously.Messi himself missed at least 3 big chances,while Arsenal didn't not have more chances than Messi alone.They won luckily at end due to a big mistake made by Victor Valdes and then a goal by Arshavin.At the weekend they won with 1-0 against Zaragoza which defense was quite good.But Barca didn't want to win that high,as you could see,they didn't mke that much efforts like normally.Villa,Iniesta and Abidal were rested and played just 20 minutes or so. It's all about winning this one and Barca won't just go out and want to win 1-0.It's not their style,you can't compare it to the match against Zaragoza.They want revenge,especially Messi who missed various chances.Last year they also played against Arsenal,they drew 2-2 away from home and then they won with 4-1 at home thanks to 4 goals made by Messi.He had no problems with Gunners' defense.Barca will be without suspended Pique and Puyol who feels still pain in his knee.This absentes are hugh blows.But Abidal is a good defender and we wil see out will be Abidal's partner as a centre-back.It could be Milito or Busquets. I expect a match where Barca runs the match and doesn't need to defend very much.Therefore it won't make that much problems for them to be without that defense duo.The midfield with playmakers Iniesta and Xavi will control the match.Messi is on fire and wants to score like last year and there are also Pedro and Villa plus Bojan on the bench. Arsenal is without Walcott,van Persie and Song.Walcott's pace is somthing that Arsenal needs.No one is that quick like him.Van Persie's absent is also a huge blow and defensive midfielder Song is also out.Bendnter,Arshavin and Chamakh are out of form,especially Chamakh.Bendnter needs 100 chances to score once.Keeper Szeczesny is too young. Wenger said that they will go out and attack but I can't see them causing Barcelona many problems without quick Walcott and striker van Persie.Fabregas will play but he isn't 100% fit.So it depends on Nasri but Xavi and Iniesta are too good for him. All in all I can't see Arsenal causing any trouble to Barcelona.Barcelona will come and make a few goals.Possible result is 4:1 like last years encounter in Barcelona. Therefore I will also place big bets on Barcelona: Barcelona AH-1,5 1,82 10/10 Ladbrokes Barcelona AH-2,5 2,49 4/10 188bet Barcelona AH-1 1.half 2,62 5/10 paddypower First Half over 1,25 goals 1,85 5/10 188bet Correct score 4:1 21,00 1/10 both to score 1,80 2/10 GL:dude

Song is out.I don't know whether Busquets will play as central-back instead of Milito.
Think you are right about Song by the looks of it, expect Diaby to fill in probably, certainly makes Arsenal weaker in midfield they don't have another player like Song, think he is massively underrated in their midfield, even more confident of an Barca victory now. I expect Busquets to start at centre back as he has done so before and Milito to be honest is a bit of a liability, Masch can do Busquets job in central midfield..think it would be a big shock to see Milito starting.

Ok let’s start with team news. RVP and Walcott are out while Fabregas and Song are both racing to be fit in time.

Wilshire, which is sure to come out on the field from the first minute, is not ready yet for such a big much against Barca and will look nervous when the opponent will force him to run without the ball. Nasri is good player and can help gunners a lot, Arshavin is man of the mood and can be hot or cold, RVP is a big blow for Arsenal as Shamakh and Bendtner are out of form a little bit and I’m not sure if they will represent any threat for Barca. I think the main problem of Arsenal is the center of defense. Trio Koscileny - Djourou - Skilachchi can go wrong at any moment. Keeper Szczesny is not experienced enough and can make mistakes under pressure

I though Barca looked better in 1st game.Arsenal came back in second half but overall Barca was a better side.I don’t see how Arsenal can take points here or even score.

Expect Barca to make early pressure on Arsenal.This match will be battle of the miedfields and Barca should come up stronger.

Xavi and Iniesta, who certainly constitute, together with Busquets central midfield trio of Barcelona, love and are able to wear down opponents. They keep ball cool and can make opponents look silly while chasing them down without a ball.

The main strike force of Barcelona - is, of course, Messi. David Villiers and Pedro are no less dangerous as Lionel.

Barcelona play exceptional on Nou Camp especially when they have to win .I just doesn’t see how Arsenal can stop Barca here.

Picks:

Barca to win to nil @2.10 bet365

Barca -1.5AH @1.775 bet365

Can you tell me Mahon , did Shakhtar rest players at the weekend , I know that just scraped a win against one of the lower teams in the league ,and what is the motivation in Ukraine like around this match ? Thanks Pal

Can you tell me Mahon , did Shakhtar rest players at the weekend , I know that just scraped a win against one of the lower teams in the league ,and what is the motivation in Ukraine like around this match ? Thanks Pal
Shakhtar started with almost full squad.We have anew rule now that 4 ukrainian players must be on the pitch all the time.So Hubshman didn't play as Luchesku had ukr.keeper and defenders which kept brazilian froce upfront.But after HT Luchesku rotated players upfront so they all should be fine.they didn't scrap a win.ball just din't go inn-that's all.they created many chances and could win like 3 or 4 nil,they were thinking about Roma mtch probably so din't even try to push hard.Motivation is more then big - it's huge.expect full house and massive support tomorrow.

Not wishing to answer for Mahno (but will do anyway! :tongue2) I think he was referring to your comment on Shakhtar going into the game with a defensive outlook' date=' Shakhtar at home just can't and won't..their record at the new stadium is unbelievable, the the overall style of the side is very offensive with the technical ball players they have in offensive positions, they have Jadson, Douglas Costa, Willian, Luiz Adriano (Fernandinho still injured?)..I would think this combination along with the fact Roma have to score at least twice to go through should result in over 2.5 or over 3 and I wouldn't be put off going for a straight Shakhtar win either.[/quote'] thanks mate,i thouthg Mustafa is a bit clever to understand that ;) I'm not a fcuking diplomat :lol and that actually was a polite way to say. only you could say that team with 4-3-3 fromation at home will defend and wait for opponents to score.it's a same if you would say Barca or Arsenal will defend.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March Barcelona v Arsenal Arsenal are a team that rely a lot on impact coming off the bench to win matches. Against Barcelona last year at the Emirates they were 2-0 down and couldn't get a hold of Barcelona till they brought on Walcott and he changed the game,2-2. In their last group game in the CL this season they were drawing 1-1 with a team already knocked out and Arsenal themselves were in danger of going out and again had to rely on Theo coming off the bench to change the game ,3-1. Two weeks ago against Barca they were lucky not to be 3-0 down before Arshavin came on and they finally got a hold of the Catalans,2-1. This time they don't have that sort of impact on the bench. With keys players missing and Barca been able to rest key players at the weekend , this could be over quite early at Camp Nou tomorrow night. Barcelona -2 AH

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 8 March Shakhtar V Roma

Lucescu, coach of Shakhtar, who is familiar with Italian football, preferring to attack, relying on the Brazilians, powerful players behind them. Ahead is Luiz Adriano with Jadson, who is rather a position forward. No less dangerous Willian and Douglas Costa. First during the game often changes positions with Jadson and Costa endowed with excellent strike from the left and can act with equal success on both flanks. Shakhtar play at high speeds around opponents' goal and on another side of the field should not come as a surprise.

Flank defenders of Shakhtar are often connected to the attacks. Srna on the right, left Rats - both act well, move around the field. At the same time, the two central defender - Chygrynskyy and Hyubshmann cut off from the rest of the players and are exclusively engaged in the defense of goal. The goal protects Pyatov - despite the fact that he is considered one of the best goalkeepers of the country, the goalkeeper is often uncertain, especially at the outputs.

Defender Kucher is still injured and Fernandinho is not 100% fit. I think Mr Luchesku will play same squad as he did in 1st leg.

Don’t think Roma has changed alot after new manager arrived. They still licking in defense and don’t look confident. I think Roma had psychological problem rather then tactical. They just need to bring their confidence back. They are out of title race in Series A and the only hope remains is CL.Kasseti,Adrinao and Menez are out of this clash.Roma will probably play 4-3-3 as they need to score at least 2 goals in order to go to the next round and they have enough fire power upfront to do that. Roma’s problem will be defence again. Are they ready for the fast Brazilians who can tear apart any defense in a matter of time. Roma should be very careful if they are going to attack with large forces as Shkahtar play very dangerous on counterattacks.

Roma will be forced to attack in order to score. Shakhtar are not the ones that will defend. They have exceptional record on new Donbas arena and didn’t lose single match yet. They already beat Arsenal, Braga and Partizan in group stage and Roma will find themselves in difficult position to take all 3 points here. What can you expect from 2 offensive teams?

Pick

Both teams to score @1.72 bet365 GL :ok

Shakhtar V Roma

Lucescu, coach of Shakhtar, who is familiar with Italian football, preferring to attack, relying on the Brazilians, powerful players behind them. Ahead is Luiz Adriano with Jadson, who is rather a position forward. No less dangerous Willian and Douglas Costa. First during the game often changes positions with Jadson and Costa endowed with excellent strike from the left and can act with equal success on both flanks. Shakhtar play at high speeds around opponents' goal and on another side of the field should not come as a surprise.

Flank defenders of Shakhtar are often connected to the attacks. Srna on the right, left Rats - both act well, move around the field. At the same time, the two central defender - Chygrynskyy and Hyubshmann cut off from the rest of the players and are exclusively engaged in the defense of goal. The goal protects Pyatov - despite the fact that he is considered one of the best goalkeepers of the country, the goalkeeper is often uncertain, especially at the outputs.

Defender Kucher is still injured and Fernandinho is not 100% fit. I think Mr Luchesku will play same squad as he did in 1st leg.

Don’t think Roma has changed alot after new manager arrived. They still licking in defense and don’t look confident. I think Roma had psychological problem rather then tactical. They just need to bring their confidence back. They are out of title race in Series A and the only hope remains is CL.Kasseti,Adrinao and Menez are out of this clash.Roma will probably play 4-3-3 as they need to score at least 2 goals in order to go to the next round and they have enough fire power upfront to do that. Roma’s problem will be defence again. Are they ready for the fats Brazilians who can tear apart any defense in a matter of time. Roma should very careful if they are going to attack with large forces as Shkahtar play very dangerous on counterattacks.

Roma will be forced to attack in order to score. Shakhtar are not the ones that will defend. They have exceptional record on new Donbas arena and didn’t lose single match yet. They already beat Arsenal, Braga and Partizan in group stage and Roma will find themselves in difficult position to take all 3 points here. What can you expect from 2 offensive teams?

Pick

Both teams to score @1.72 bet365 GL :ok

Can you tell me,how many points you will bet on both to score?I just want to know how sure you are.

sorry i was not able to send you a pm. when you say over 2.0 asian does that mean if only 2 goals are scored in the first half you get your stake returned and over 2 you win at odds provided ? thanks