** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Coincidence ???

tgc100969

In the last 2 months I have made 3 deposits into my Pokerstars account. Each time the first night I have played I have done really well winning a few hundred dollars in a variety of tournaments. However after a couple of day I have withdrawn $200 leaving around 80 - 90 on my account. After the withdrawal I have never won an all in until I make another deposit. I have tested this theory this weekend after depositing on Saturday night I got to $220 in front before withdrawing $160 last night. Here are my last 12 tourneys final hands which I have kept a record of: AK v A8 8 on river AA v 99 A on flop I get four flushed KK v 52 Straight flopped with 346 flop 1010 v a7 A on flop AKh v KJ Nut flush flopped with str8 flush draw KJ turn then river gives him fh AA v AK Straight flopped 44 v 99 I flop four of kind 99 comes for better 4 of kind AQ v AJ J on river QQ v A8 Q on flop runner runner straight 78d v 10j I Flop str8 he hits runner runner fh AA v 1010 10 on river AK v AK Four flushed That's 12 tourneys out of 12 is this just coincidence any others experienced this after withdrawals

Re: Coincidence ??? Even better idea, transfer your winning to me. I'll move to Vegas run them into millions and send you a postcard:ok Withdrawal conspiracy has been around for years, personally I think it's down to the fact we change our game after our bankroll drops suddenly at a site.

Re: Coincidence ???

Here are my last 12 tourneys final hands which I have kept a record of:
unless you win the tournament the final hand you play in a game means you lost the hand,i can post a couple of thousand final hands and i lost everyone of them,:D:cry i sometimes feel somethings wrong after a long ron of getting my money in way ahead and loosing but its easy to forget all the hands you have doubled up when the hand stood up but lost that final hand. every poker site is accused of being rigged in some way.if this were true i dont see how they could keep it a secret ,you would think someone would of blown the whistle on them.pity there isnt a Poker Wikileaks.:eyes ive allways kept an open mind to software flaws but this is different i cant believe Pokerstars or any other site rigs the games so a player wins when he deposits and looses when he withdraws.

I know I have a degree in maths but strange thing is out of 13 consecutive tourneys I go out when huge favourite when chips go in. Probability who would have guessed it.:wall:wall
13? Blimey. Take 9 months of playing nearly 10-15 MTTs every day and losing everytime after being ahead on the flop :eyes.

strange thing is out of 13 consecutive tourneys I go out when huge favourite when chips go in.
With all due respect .... I ....erm ..... dont believe you. I dont think you're trying to mislead us or anything ... I believe you believe that's the way its happening ........ but if you go back over it, comprehensively and objectively, I bet its not quite how you remember it.

Re: Coincidence ??? Only good thing is those calls are the ones that pay for my holidays every year so really its swings and roundabouts and over 100s of games I play I win consistently so it clearly is as stated at the beginning a COINCIDENCE:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

This ridiculous thread has 20+ posts. Most strategy threads have a handful of posts at most :eyes :sad If anyone feels like trying to learn some poker check here and here. Thankyou.
It's ridiculous to suggest that poker sites go out of there way to make withdrawing players lose, but it is a fact that many players are more likely to lose after a withdrawal or win after a deposit. For some one with an interest in psychology not to be at least slightly interested as to why this happens is surprising. The only hand TG has posted he was very short stacked and if you are relying on continually getting good enough cards to be ahead preflop you are going to get called and beaten by inferior hands sooner or later.(something along the lines of what trips was saying) Theres a lot more to be learned trying to work out why individuals with apparently solid games cant progress than there is by analyzing how to play a random two cards against a random opponent stats with hero's random stats at random stakes with a random number of players at the table(and a few other million random variables to boot) Personally think one of the reasons my results are so constant(variance free even) is that I am so distanced from my bankroll now that nothing financial affects my judgment. My bankroll isn't massive but it is more than big enough to cover a player of my limited but profitable ability. I know how to make a small income but am aware I cant get passed base camp. I don't doubt TG's a profitable player but there is a leak here that can be filled to make him even more of a winner.

ive stopped playing live tourneys for the same reason win 1 week then lose!! its all rigged :unsure
I'm quite happy that some people think its rigged, because it means they are not going to look at their own game and fix their leaks. We all have had bad periods through bad play and or variance. Just been looking at my stats for the last 2000 hands and I have lost 25 times I pushed with QQ. My ev should be +$39,000 as I was ahead everytime and yet my actual results for QQ are -$4990. Yet Playing QQ the same way last weekend got me 6th place in the circus vegas event as they held up everytime. So please keep on believing its rigged