** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Darts: Premier League Week 3

kevshat

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 3 cant wait for this week myself because i am going to be there so im hopeful that the power can end the night with a bang and im going to have a few quid on TAYLOR TO WIN 8-0:moon 33/1 also as the first 2 weeks didnt have any draws i think i might play 3 singles in the other 3 games because i suspect them to be tight affairs this week with between 4/1-9/2 odds for the draw in each

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 3 Tricky looking night to me this. 4pts P.Taylor (-2.5 legs) to beat T.Jenkins 4/5 Boylesports Phil Taylor looked back to his best last week and it's slightly annoying this match comes now in that if it was in a couple of weeks when we knew last week wasn't a flash in the pan then we could've smashed it a lot harder. As it is I still think it's worth a punt. I've not been impressed by Jenkins at all so far. He scored horribly last week and wasn't much better against Barney who just gave that match away. He mentioned after that match how he isn't playing well on stage at the minute and that's not a good sign when you're about to tackle the Power. Even if Taylor isn't bang on it I still think he'll win and as he's throwing first it's just the one break of throw that's necessary which makes me lean further towards this handicap. 4pts Over 27.5 180's 5/6 Paddy Power This has been covered both nights so far and as I mentioned last week there's way too much class on show for this total. An average of 7 per match is needed and in Lewis and Anderson's case they can often notch them on their own. Lewis and Anderson didn't really play great last week but this line was still covered. I think a couple of the matches are set to go the distance this week which will give us ample time to get this in. 1pt P.Taylor Most 180's 11/2 Boylesports Taylor topped the chart with 7 last week and with him being on last tonight he'll have pounded the board long enough to hopefully be close to his best. Anderson and Lewis have matches they don't need to smash 180's to win so this could be a value bet. Taylor's darts aren't necessarily built for 180's but he's so good that when that first dart lands in the bottom of the treble the next two will follow. He's double the price of Lewis and Anderson and while they are heavy scorers I'm not sure they are twice as heavy so I'll have a small punt on the great one hitting the most 180's again tonight.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 3 I agree with you kev. This does look like a tricky night to predict. I'm going with 3 bets: 2pts Over 27.5 180's @ 5/6 Paddy Power Kev has said it all above re this bet so no point repeating. 2pts Adrian Lewis over 4.5 180's @ 11/10 Paddy Power I'm a bit suprised at the odds here. Under 4.5 is priced at 2/3. Lewis hit 6 180's in week 1 and 5 in week 2 where he didn't play well at all. Last year against barney he hit 6 and 5 respectively. I think this looks like a tight match especially if the barney of last week turns up, so i can see plenty of 180's from lewis who will want to get back to winning ways after last weeks lacklustre performance. 2pts Mark Webster highest match checkout over 102.50 @ 5/6 Paddy Power I said in week 1 that i felt this was a bet that could make us some money. I'm going for it again here as i feel webby will need to take out some big finishes to stay with anderson. He's carried on here from where he left off in the world championships, taking out 2 ton plus finishes in both his premier league games so far. I think we'll see him beat this line tonight. Good luck all :hope

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 3 Quick write ups as last minute... Couple of correct score bets for me, but first... 3pts double Anderson most 180s v Webster & Lewis most 180s v Barney @ 5/4 888sport Same reasoning as last week - top 2 scorers in the competition, and fairly sure this bet would hit more often than it doesn't Adrian Lewis v Ray van Barneveld Lewis to win 8-1 0.3pts @ 33/1 888sport Lewis to win 8-3 0.8pts @ 12/1 888sport Think Lewis will bounce back tonight against Barney. You've seen both sides of both players so far in Weeks 1 & 2, but the prices on offer for Lewis to win by 2 and 3 breaks look to be on the value side of the line to these eyes Phil Taylor v Terry Jenkins Taylor to win 8-3 1.6pts @ 13/2 VC Taylor to win 8-1 0.8pts @ 14/1 VC Forgive Taylor his first round defeat due to his health on that night, and he looked in good nick last week. Jenkins, as mentioned already, was handed his opening day win by Barney, and looked little more than pedestrian last week. Against the supercar that is the Power, that won't be good enough tonight. 6.5pts staked

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 3

I agree with you kev. This does look like a tricky night to predict. I'm going with 3 bets: 2pts Over 27.5 180's @ 5/6 Paddy Power 2pts Adrian Lewis over 4.5 180's @ 11/10 Paddy Power 2pts Mark Webster highest match checkout over 102.50 @ 5/6 Paddy Power :hope
0/3 last night. 16 180's in first two games had me thinking that bet was coming in but not to be. Lewis hit 4 180's and had 2 in the lipstick in the last leg and it looked like the 3rd had to be in but in clattered the previous 2 and stayed out. Webster checked out 102 so it was a night of could have beens. Pretty sick about it tbh. :puke Down to +4.60 profit. Congrats to samba for making a profit on what was a difficult week to predict and to kev for his handicap bet on taylor. It was never in doubt.