** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > 22-24 Feb

Spooner

Re: UEFA Europa League > 22-24 Feb

Villareal-Napoli under 2,5 medium stakes Villareal is not in the best form.At home,just 5 of 13 matches ended over 2,5.Napoli has got a very good defense.Offensively they are addicted to Cavani.Away from home,they have 9 of 13 matches ended under 2,5.
2:1 half time:@

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man City wins to nil @1.66 (b365) :beer " leads after 10min @4.5 :beer Aris can be proud of their EL results so far, but they are now playing as guests vs one of the best defense of Premier League. I can't see Citizens tripping up tonight, and even if it might end up with a mere 1-0, they are huge favorite to score and keep a clean sheet. I'm even willing to put a token amount on a City goal before 10'.
3-0 :cheers

Manchester City-Aris over 3 @ 2.18 I think there's a fairly good chance that City hammer them here...I also think there's a good chance that Aris score. While they are not a high-scoring team and Greece Super is not a high-scoring league, Aris have created a fair number of chances when playing away. The competition wasn't as good as today's, but look at their results away in this competition so far: Jagiellonia 1 - 2 Austria Wien 1 - 1 Rosenborg 2 - 1 Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 0 Atlético Madrid 2 - 3 At home they hardly score or concede, but away is a different story. Tactically, they know they can't hold 0-0 against this team, and whenever City score it will have to open up the game. And a score from Aris will require two from the home side. Remember also that in the first leg, there were 11 saves by the keepers recorded on 25 shots, 13 by Aris. The game opened up considerably as it wore on.
Dzeko missed an absolute sitter as the first half was ending, and Balotelli hit the post. Other than that, it worked out perfectly. Push. But hey, how about those Rangers?

Man City v Aris Salonika Man City -2 @ 8/5 (William Hill) Correct score Man City 3-0 @ 6/1 (William Hill) Correct score Man City 4-0 @ 9/1 (William Hill) Again, I can't see Man City losing this. Everything is in their favour to get a result at home here, especially off the back of a big win at the weekend. It is in fact a very similar style of game to the one Man City played against Notts County in that the standard between Aris and Notts is not that different. Again, the pitch in the first leg was pretty poor and had a big effect on Man City's game. Back in Manchester this will be a different story. Mancini NEEDS to win a trophy this season and the Europa League is probably his best shot after the FA Cup. City will also want to put at least a couple of goals against Aris as they know an away goal for them could be catastrophic.
:clap That's three tips on the trot I've got right! Got my Man City - Notts County one spot on too!!

Leverkusen - Metalist Kharkiv :@ in my opinion :) bayern leverkusen guaranteed the second leg of europa league. leverkusen will play with werder bremen next week in away. i think leverkusen goes to rotation in this match. my selection is Metalist Kharkiv with (or) under 2,5 goals. Spartak Moskova - Basel :nana this is a similar match with Leverkusen - Metalist Kharkiv. basel losed the game in home match to spartak. that was very tragic. i think this match will be under 2,5 goals because in russia weather conditions are very strong this times. spartak will to keep this match under 2,5 goals.
%50 feat :)

Porto vs Sevilla Had my eye on this fixture since the first leg and I have to say I strongly fancy Porto to win this one. Porto are looking good domestically, Currently holding top spot, 8 points clear of 2nd placed Benfica. Porto won 11 out of 11 at home in the league, scoring 32 and conceeding only 5. From the first leg Porto are winning the tie 2-1 with goals from Guarin and Rolando so a draw is enough to see them through. So, I feel that With Sevilla having to go in search for goals that Porto have enough quality to pick them off quite easily. Sevilla are struggling at the moment, one win in seven matches in all competitions. They ended that terrible run with a 1-0 win on sunday at home to Hercules but that doesn't impress me much since Hercules have been pretty poor other than that shock win at Barcelona in the opening month. Porto @ 4/5 (Bet365):eyes.