** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & National Rail Cup

kevshat

Super League

Friday 18 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hull FC v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 GMT) 2.84 24 1.61 101.49 %
maximize.gif Salford City Reds v St Helens (20:00 GMT) 4 26 1.35 102.92 %
Saturday 19 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Catalans Dragons v Wakefield Wildcats (17:30 GMT) 1.14 41 9 101.27 %
maximize.gif Castleford Tigers v Huddersfield Giants (18:00 GMT) 3.25 25 1.51 100.99 %
Sunday 20 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Harlequins RL v Crusaders Rugby League (14:00 GMT) 1.91 25 2.37 98.46 %
maximize.gif Bradford Bulls v Wigan Warriors (15:00 GMT) 3.25 21 1.54 100.47 %
maximize.gif Warrington Wolves v Hull KR (15:00 GMT) 1.46 21 3 106.59 %
Will edit this post with the NR Cup odds when they come out.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & National Rail Cup No bet on Hull v Leeds for me though I think total points have been pitched a little high. You can sell at 44 and probably find unders at around evens for lines in the mid-forties. I'm backing Saints -10 as I can see them covering that easily. 10/11 readily available, but hoping to get a little more.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & National Rail Cup

I'm backing Saints -10 as I can see them covering that easily. 10/11 readily available' date=' but hoping to get a little more.[/quote'] :( A combination of lack of time and the fact that the RP tipped the bet mean I end up not getting matched on that one. For tomorrow I like Wakefield +20 at 10/11 (PP) and the 8/1 (Boyles) available for them to win outright. My rudimentary handicapping of this game has Wakefield as favourites based on last season's numbers but that's obviously rendered irrelevant by their going into administration and losing players, and travelling "light" for this game. That said, I can't have Catalans as such big favourites against anyone. I also like Huddersfield -6 at 10/11 (Hills and others) and over 52 points at 11/5 (Betfred) in that game, as I have Huddersfield 12 points to the good and the match in for 52 points.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & National Rail Cup Mixed results yesterday but 8/1 Wakefield made for a decent return. Today I'm on Crusaders to beat Quins at 11/10 which has now gone but evens still available or a shade more on the exchanges. The bookies are finding it hard to split these two but I've got Crusaders as 6 points superior. I also like Wigan and Warrington giving up 6 points against Bradford and Hull KR, both available at 10/11 in a few places. I make them both considerably stronger favourites than that. Finally, I'm on over 55 points in the Bradford/Wigan game at 11/5 with Betfred. Decent enough price based on my estimate of 54 points.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & National Rail Cup Judging from last season i would say off hand that Warrington look great with -6 hcap v Hull kr. Wolves lost against the giants last week and maybe there is an overeaction to that defeat here, i was expecting at least -10 tbh. I don't know have warrington lost players in the off-season? Or have Hull Kr improved that much? All i know is that last season the line would have read -10 or -12 for a wolves home match.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & National Rail Cup

Great shout on Wakefield last night mate. Shame the weather messed up the Huddersfield bets.
Cheers, that one made it a decent weekend, a bit hit and miss apart from that. Only playing to modest stakes at the moment. Need to bear the weather in mind a bit more, particulalry on the points bets.