** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

World Poker Tour Season 3

mrmuzeman

Hi poker nuts, Im sure lots of you have watched world poker tour like i do. Ive seen the re runs again and again now though and want some new shows. Ive looked at www.worldpokertour.com and the new season started in August and theyve played 6 tournies so far (theyre playing the 7th right now, literally!). Anyone know when theyre gonna televise them? I also cant find out the results from the 6 played either. I wanna know if Gus Hansens reached another final table! ***actually Ive looked further and have found they are televising them from february 1st, I dont know if its the same in the UK though, cos I presume its the US theyre talking about*** Looking forward to it though! Anyone own the other 2 series on DVD? Know where you can get em cheap?

Re: World Poker Tour Season 3 Yeah Daniel won this weekends at the bellagio, making him player of the year. Im not sure the 2nd series is out yet on DVD, Ive seen some floating round the torrent sites but not the full series. I have the entire first WPT (plus the 2004 WSOP) if anyones interested and can work out a way for me to upload them somewhere?

Re: World Poker Tour Season 3 Would love them Oskar (wont be able to trade till I get back to Aberdeen in jan tho but....) I have a few of season 2 etc also so will be willing to swap. Soulseek although mainly for music allows quick transfers between people if thats any help? I am not really au fait with the latest file share progs Jez PS Shanna hiat is hot as fcuk I have her playboy vid lads ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Re: World Poker Tour Season 3 OK how about next week? Im back to the UK this weekend till Sunday so maybe Monday night? Komp has got an ftp file share prog which he says works fine, that way you just log into it and then download the files I have. It might take a few attempts to configure but I should be able to get it up and running. Probably the best then I can control the users downloading of me, my broadband out here isnt the fastest. By the way if anyones got WSOP 2003 I wouldnt mind a copy. Ill give you a bell on msn Monday. Anyone else want them form an orderly queue behind Jez.

Re: World Poker Tour Season 3 Sorry Jezza, Looks like I do need the reg or crack for this software. It stops my server and restarts after 30mins so your connection will (or did) drop. Ive posted in the tech forum to see if Komp has the crack (he posted the program originally but the link to the crack has disappeared) Maybe we could try and send over messenger? Must be a better way though? I'll check the tech forum later see if Komp replies.

• 2 months later...

Re: World Poker Tour Season 3 When are the series 3 shows going to be aired here in the UK? They havent showed already have they? I really want to see some new ones and theyve nearly finished the whole season now, its gotta be soon. Anyone know? What channel as well? I cant find info anywhere for Uk

Re: World Poker Tour Season 3 I thought Flextech still had the rights to show the WPT in the UK and on Challenge TV. I've no idea what's with the hold-up with series three though. I don't think the WPT are squabbling for a higher price for UK broadcast rights with oooh, The Poker Channel for instance. ....I'd say summer's the best bet. I'll post a message on the Challenge TV forums at 10am....see if that gets a response or two. http://www.challenge.co.uk/forums/index.php

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...