** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA - 9th February Picks

Charlotte Bobcats at Indiana Pacers - Under 191 points @ 1.90 (Bet 365) With the Bobcats struggling to score at the moment, averaging approx. 88 points on the road in their last three (all Under), and less than 100 in their last 6 games in total, they face an Indiana side who are playing pretty well lately at home. However, they come against a strong defensive side here compared to Portland, Toronto and New Jersey and they struggle to get over 100 points when playing good defensive teams, recent examples being Orlando (96 points), Chicago (86 points), and Boston (83 points). Now Charlotte's defense is not as great as those three, but it is still good enough to keep the Pacers low scoring, and with the Bobcats offense not in form, they will need to play well defensively, to have any chance of winning. Hoping this will stay Under 191 points.

Re: NBA - 9th February Picks 02:00 Cleveland Cavaliers – Detroit Pistons 2 (2.05 @ Bet365) I believe these are good odds comparing these two teams. Cleveland has 26 straight losses and today they are looking for win at home. Players are probably frustrated with so much losing after last year Play-offs due to leadership of LeBron James, but I still think they won’t be able to win, although they are favorites for this one. Today they are probably playing without Varejao and Mo Williams, and Hamilton is a questionable for Detroit. Without Varejao and Mo I really don’t see shaken Cavaliers to bring good game and win this one. I picked this because of very good odd. Worth playing.