** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011

kevshat

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Not the best start in this thread so far. Annoyingly Malinga didn't line up for the Sri Lankans today. The wides were three short which leaves me -2.5pts overall for the tournament so far. Going with the following for tomorow: - 3pts Australia -6.5 Wickets/75.5 Runs 10/11 Sportingbet Fancy Australia tomorrow. I don't quite think they have what it takes to win the tournament outright but I do feel they still have a pretty impressive limited overs team and will reach the quarters at a bare minimum. On the contrary, I don't think Zimbabwe are all that and especially don't think they'll cause Australia too many problems in the morning. I don't usually like backing these handicaps and have never done before, however so far we've seen some pretty big wins showing and some horrible performances from some of the minnows. Zimbabwe's bowling attack is a bit too weak for me. If Australia bat first, I sense a score easily in excess of 300 and if not then I can see Zimbabwe all out for less than 250 especially with Lee/Tait/Johnson all expected to line up. The Zimbabwean batsmen won't be used to the express pace that they will be faced with. On the flipside, the majority of the Zimbabwe attack will be pace off the ball and with batsman like Ponting, Clarke in their armoury, the Aussies are more than adept to cope with it. I just fancy them to take this and get their campaign off to a good start. - 1pt Ricky Ponting Top Australia Batsman 4/1 Stan James I don't care if Ricky had a horrible winter against England. He still remains one of the best batsmen of this generation and will definitely come in tomorrow at three wanting to score big. He's a bad starter when he comes into bat but if he survives 20 balls, which I'm sure he will against this pretty pedestrian bowling attack then he'll become a pain to bowl to. I think the Top batsman for Australia tomorrow will come from one of the Top 4. I mentioned before if Zimbabwe bat first, this will go to one of the batsman high up the order as I don't see them posting a massive score whilst if Australia bat first, I can see a century (or something close-to it) from Watson, Ponting or Clarke. He looked in good touch in the warm-up match and I think he'll look to one of the matches against the minnows to continue his form. 4/1 is the best price around and it is one I am willing to run with. - 5pts Total Zimbabwe Extras: Over 10.5 5/6 Ladbrokes As you might have guessed, extras are something that I will be paying close attention to this tournament. There are usually quite a few extras in ODI matches and I don't think bookies have clocked onto that fact yet. The first match of the tournament had well in excess of 40 extras, yet the Over/Under line sat at 24.5 with Ladbrokes. They've since removed the market and have replaced with individual team extras but they still set them at pretty low lines. As I mentioned before, if Australia bat first, I expect this Australia innings to last quite a while. 40 overs at least. That is plenty of time for Zimbabwe to rack up 11 extras. Interestingly Australia's line is at 13.5 which is extremely tempting (especially with Lee, Tait & Johnson) expected to line up but in the off chance that the match is over quickly, I'll play with caution. I guess the risk is a very quick match similar to that of the match earlier but even still I think the line is abit short. Infact there were 7 extras in the 8 overs bowled by Kenya earlier on! 11 shouldn't be too difficult.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Unlucky Kev.. Malinga + a few more overs with that Cheema at the crease and probably both those bets would've come in... A few quiet hours to fill so I found a few low stakes punts... Sehwags 175 to be beaten? - Yes - Willhill - 7/1 - 1pt Basically, I personally think there are better batsman than Sehwag and worse bowling attacks than Bangladesh's that will meet in this tournament. Add to that, that we are 2 games in and already have 3 centuries and a 90+, I'm thinking this could be a high scoring tournament. Tendulkar's double ton also shows it doesn't have to be against a 'minnows' bowling attack either, South Africa put to the sword on that occasion by the little master. The added bonus is of course this tournament has ages to go and lots of matches yet, plenty of time and a bit of interest to last the entire world cup (unless it's beaten tomorrow!!). :hope Another speculative punt on a big price... Top England 6 Hitter - G.Swann - 33/1 - Stanjames - 0.5pt EW (1/4,1-3) More of a speculative one this... Based on Swanns ability to clear the ropes, the likely hood if and when he bats it's likely to be in the last few overs where it's likely he'll be needed to up the run rate or chase a target. Pieterson and Collingwood are rightful favourites but Colly hasn't been in the best of form and KP is in a new role of opening. Trott, Bell and Strauss are very orthodox and don't hit many sixes.. Strauss who hits most out of three of them, has question marks over his liking of the conditions. All in all at a big price and each way terms I'm happy with a little flutter.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011

Another speculative punt on a big price... Top England 6 Hitter - G.Swann - 33/1 - Stanjames - 0.5pt EW (1/4,1-3) More of a speculative one this... Based on Swanns ability to clear the ropes, the likely hood if and when he bats it's likely to be in the last few overs where it's likely he'll be needed to up the run rate or chase a target. Pieterson and Collingwood are rightful favourites but Colly hasn't been in the best of form and KP is in a new role of opening. Trott, Bell and Strauss are very orthodox and don't hit many sixes.. Strauss who hits most out of three of them, has question marks over his liking of the conditions. All in all at a big price and each way terms I'm happy with a little flutter.
I've been weighing up whether to take on the favourites in this market or not but with Ajmal Shahzad. Still thinking about it. Needless to say I agree with what you've said :ok.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 2pts Brett Lee Top Australia bowler at 11/4 with Bet365 Decent odds on offer here imo on Australia's best bowler. Lee has been bowling with great control recently, and we all know he has the pace and guile to trouble any batsman in the world. I don't fancy Zimbabwe at all against the new ball and feel that Lee has the skill to knock one or 2 over early. Even late in the innings Lee is the go to man when it comes to powerplays, so should have plenty of opportunities here to pick up a fair few wickets. 2pts Brad Haddin top Aus batsman at 5/1 with Unibet Huge price here imo on someone who will open for Australia. He is a pretty aggressive shotmaker when in the mood, and against a bowling attack like Zim's he has every chance of playing himself into some decent form. If Zimbabwe bat first then it could be a very low score that Aus are chasing, meaning he would be in a great position to have a shot at the top bat. Watson is an obvious threat but the value clearly lies with Haddin in this market. Even if Aus do bat first Haddin should fair well against the Zimbabwe quicks. 10pts Aus to have the highest 15 over score at 1/4 with PaddyPower Big stake on short odds here for me. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I feel very strongly about this bet. Australia will open with Haddin and Watson - both of whom are aggressive batsman always looking to use the PP early. Zimbabwe's strength is their spinners, who will not be employed until later in the innings. Conversely, Aus open their bowling with Lee and Tait. I just don't fancy the Zim openers against that kind of pace and feel that they will struggle early. I think it will be a plan to see off the new ball and keep as many wickets in hand as possible, for as long as possible. The Zim openers haven't shown the best of form in the warmups either so will have that in mind in what I feel will be a cautious approach initially. A bet I feel is very likely to come in unless Tait bowls 20 odd wides - more than possible of course!! :rollin

2pts Brett Lee Top Australia bowler at 11/4 with Bet365 Decent odds on offer here imo on Australia's best bowler. Lee has been bowling with great control recently, and we all know he has the pace and guile to trouble any batsman in the world. I don't fancy Zimbabwe at all against the new ball and feel that Lee has the skill to knock one or 2 over early. Even late in the innings Lee is the go to man when it comes to powerplays, so should have plenty of opportunities here to pick up a fair few wickets. 2pts Brad Haddin top Aus batsman at 5/1 with Unibet Huge price here imo on someone who will open for Australia. He is a pretty aggressive shotmaker when in the mood, and against a bowling attack like Zim's he has every chance of playing himself into some decent form. If Zimbabwe bat first then it could be a very low score that Aus are chasing, meaning he would be in a great position to have a shot at the top bat. Watson is an obvious threat but the value clearly lies with Haddin in this market. Even if Aus do bat first Haddin should fair well against the Zimbabwe quicks. 10pts Aus to have the highest 15 over score at 1/4 with PaddyPower Big stake on short odds here for me. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I feel very strongly about this bet. Australia will open with Haddin and Watson - both of whom are aggressive batsman always looking to use the PP early. Zimbabwe's strength is their spinners, who will not be employed until later in the innings. Conversely, Aus open their bowling with Lee and Tait. I just don't fancy the Zim openers against that kind of pace and feel that they will struggle early. I think it will be a plan to see off the new ball and keep as many wickets in hand as possible, for as long as possible. The Zim openers haven't shown the best of form in the warmups either so will have that in mind in what I feel will be a cautious approach initially. A bet I feel is very likely to come in unless Tait bowls 20 odd wides - more than possible of course!! :rollin
Good luck geez, with my record so far I should probably keep my gob shut but we're here to help each other so I will pipe up :$. I'd be very surprised if Zimbabwe don't open with Ray Price. Still think it will win but I believe it's only right to point it out and advise :ok.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Cheers mate. Price obviously the standout bowler for NZ and can be very economical. The last one is basically the last leg in an acca for me so thought I'd still post it despite it being short. I find that (usually) in these mismatches that rolling over on short odds can lead to pretty decent wins quite quickly. In each game so far, the fave has won the 15 over bet comfortably. Interestingly enough though, Sportingbet do a 15 over handicap which I will definitely be looking into for future matches. On a side note, I think I remember reading that you follow Hampshire on the county scene. I'm looking at getting tickets to India vs England at the rose bowl and just wanted an idea on seats if poss mate. Options are Northern End, Main Arena, 3rd Man (not keen), and Alcohol free. Just a quick recommendation would be appreciated if possible. Apologies for de-railing the thread a little, but couldn't find a Private Message facility.

Cheers mate. Price obviously the standout bowler for NZ and can be very economical. The last one is basically the last leg in an acca for me so thought I'd still post it despite it being short. I find that (usually) in these mismatches that rolling over on short odds can lead to pretty decent wins quite quickly. In each game so far, the fave has won the 15 over bet comfortably. Interestingly enough though, Sportingbet do a 15 over handicap which I will definitely be looking into for future matches.
It's catching... I'm calling Kenya... Zim... Now your calling Zim.... NZ!!! On a side note, I watched England v Pakistan at the Rose bowl in the stand opposite the pavilion, to the left of the sightscreen as you look at the square, it was a good view from there and you had alcohol... Don't know if that helps... Can't for the life of me remember the name if the stand :wall

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Another early one for me. Price may move for me, or against me, but I'm happy to take what's available. 5pts West Indies to hit most 6s against South Africa at 6/4 with Stan James This is a huge price on the Windies lads imo. You can never really be sure with them how they will perform over 50 overs as they are always prone to collapse/silly shots. However one thing is for sure - they are one of the biggest hitting teams in the world. Gayle and Pollard are both monster hitters of a cricket ball, and if any of them fire this bet is won. Beyond that you still have Dwayne Bravo, Sammy, Darren Bravo, and even Sarwan who are capable of clearing the ropes. South Africa are a class act, but for my money they lack natural 6 hitters or even power players. A likely batting order of: Amla, Smith, Kallis, Ingram, De Villiers, Duminy/Du Plessis, Botha. Plenty of great strokemakers in there but not too many powerplayers for my money. My biggest worry for SA this tournament is their long tail, and imo inability to utilise the powerplay late on if they have wickets down. This ties in with 6s and I feel that Windies could win this comfortably.

It's catching... I'm calling Kenya... Zim... Now your calling Zim.... NZ!!! On a side note, I watched England v Pakistan at the Rose bowl in the stand opposite the pavilion, to the left of the sightscreen as you look at the square, it was a good view from there and you had alcohol... Don't know if that helps... Can't for the life of me remember the name if the stand :wall
:lol Dunno how I made that mistake! Obviously meant to write Zim! Thanks for that mate - looking at the diagram it appears thats the North Stand/Northern End so will defo look into it.

10pts Aus to have the highest 15 over score at 1/4 with PaddyPower Big stake on short odds here for me. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I feel very strongly about this bet. Australia will open with Haddin and Watson - both of whom are aggressive batsman always looking to use the PP early. Zimbabwe's strength is their spinners, who will not be employed until later in the innings. Conversely, Aus open their bowling with Lee and Tait. I just don't fancy the Zim openers against that kind of pace and feel that they will struggle early. I think it will be a plan to see off the new ball and keep as many wickets in hand as possible, for as long as possible. The Zim openers haven't shown the best of form in the warmups either so will have that in mind in what I feel will be a cautious approach initially. A bet I feel is very likely to come in unless Tait bowls 20 odd wides - more than possible of course!! :rollin
Been following those handicaps for a while now too. It's annoying because the line changes as you get nearer to the toss. You have to get them early to get the best prices and I never know when they go up. In the India/Bangladesh game it opened at -7.5 but a few hours before the game started it was at -14.5 :/ I was interested in the -25.5 but it is a high line and if one Haddin/Watson go early then Ponting and Clarke are in. They don't exactly score at express pace so played it safe & stayed away. Your 1/4 should easily come in though :ok

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 The Northern end is behind the bowler opposite the pavilion but the main arena isn't too bad and is 2 tiered if you want a higher view. I meant to say Utseya will open for Zimbabwe not Price. Got Price on the mind cos I've just put him into my fantasy team :lol. This was going well while Tamim and Shakib were in for Bangladesh. It's gone a bit tits up since. I'm -14.66 currently and going with 3 tomorrow. Very close to backing Zimbabwe on the handicap but I'll leave it.... just. 4pts B.Haddin's Performance Pts - Over 50.5 5/6 Boylesports Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 25pts per stumping. Ricky Ponting has asked Brad Haddin to score big in this tournament and he'll have a good chance here. I think Zimbabwe will put a score up if they bat first, of the minnows they are easily the best and actually have 2 wins over Australia in their last 2 meetings albeit over 20 overs. Haddin plays spin well which will be a major requirement against this Zimbabwe side who could bowl up to 40 overs of the stuff. On this Nagpur wicket he's not out of the game with the gloves, far from it in fact and the likes of Chigumbura will dance down the wicket to any spin here faces. He knows he's got Paine right up his arse for the keeper and opener spot in the side so he'll need to go well. South Africa made 365/2 here last year so he'll have the wicket and if he plays the spinners like he can he should cover this with the bat. With the points coming from the gloves too I'm happy to take the overs here. 3pts T.Taibu's Performance Pts - 33&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 25pts per stumping. I'm a real fan of Tatenda Taibu and playing his domestic cricket in South Africa for as long as he has, he'll have faced the sort of pace he could face here. I think he can cover this with the bat he's more than good enough but with 4 spinners at least playing for Zimbabwe you'd have to say there's every chance of a stumping in this innings should this wicket turn. He hit 45 on this ground in a warm up match so he has previous here. He also scored a 70 in South Africa in an ODI last year so the pace won't be a problem for him. With a good bat scoring option and a bigger than usual stumping potential this target looks low on a guy who will bat and if Aus bat first will spend 50 overs in the field. 3pts M.Clarke (-1.5 runs) to beat C.White 5/6 Ladbrokes Michael Clarke comes into this match in decent nick after a good end to the Aus/Eng ODI series and then a 70 odd in the warm up match the other day. He's a supremely good player of spin too which is a bonus. White is a good player of spin too but he's in no form at all really. Clarke bats above White in the order too which is another positive, especially if Zimbabwe struggle for early wickets. This is a big series for Clarke with him likely to take over the Australian captaincy at some point in the near future. I think he'll go well in this tournament and expect him to beat Clarke here.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Will update the P/L after this game and will probably come back with more in the England game but I've got to get this on now before it disappears. 5pts England vs Netherlands - Over 12.5 wides 5/6 Coral How low does this line look :eek. Between the two sides in their warm up matches they've bowled 68 wides in 6 innings so this could easily be covered after 50 overs. Neither side are well disciplined with the ball and with the dew factor in a day/night game I would expect plenty here. The only way this doesn't come in is if it's a NZ vs Kenya type blowout but I don't see that being the case as the Dutch batsmen will all have played this England attack in county cricket. 60 overs will get the job done so I'm on the overs at this line.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 It really has been a cracking tournament so far.....thoroughly enjoying it. My plays so far have all been in the Country top batsman market..... I think KP is a big price at 7/2 for England. His ego will ensure that he wants to perform as an opener and whislt I totally respect Trott, and those of the opinion that the latter is the man to be with, I think KP's experience in the conditions (dont forget he's played IPL) make him the bet. Ed Joyce for Ireland has to be the selection. It is obvious, and it isn't guaranteed to kop, but this is a man who has made a one day ton for England in Australia (when they were the best in the world). I think 11/4 is very fair. Chris Gayle made 3 hundreds in India back in 2002, then had a rubbish series in 2007. IPL experience, tends to concentrate on the bigger stage, should be the main man for Windies. 9/4 is tight but he is most likely winner I have done various other bets with selections that have already started. Tendulkar isn't looking to bright, but Iqbal and Clarke (was a massive massive price 11/2) have both made encouraging starts. I cant have Watson for Aussies, especially as he will do some bowling as well. Sangakkara did well to make 92 yesterday and he's in some multiples but I have to say Jayawardena looked in much better touch, and I'd swop them if I could.

WIN - 3pts Australia -6.5 Wickets/75.5 Runs 10/11 Sportingbet LOSS - 1pt Ricky Ponting Top Australia Batsman 4/1 Stan James WIN - 5pts Total Zimbabwe Extras: Over 10.5 5/6 Ladbrokes
+5.88 for the day takes me to +3.38 for the tournament so far. Was getting a bit worried with Zimbabwe only on 5 extras in the 45th over, however a mad set of 6 balls from Mpofu cleared it for me. Infamous, I feel for you. I don't know what Watson and Haddin were doing, I couldn't believe that Australia were 32/0 off 13 overs. Shit was ridiculous. It's a minor though you got time to turn that shit around. Couple nice shouts from Kev. Must've been relieved when Haddin took that catch for the last wicket. Will be back later for my tips on the England match.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Don't fancy much tomorow. I'm not sure England can cover their handicap on Sportingbet and there is now way in hell I am backing them to win at 1/22. Going in with one for the moment. Seriously thinking about another, if I convince myself to back it I'll come back with it later. - 7pts Andrew Strauss to Score a 50 - No @ 8/13 Ladbrokes This was a massive toss-up between Under 35.5 runs and the above line. I decided to go with the above simply for safety. Strauss is in some horrible form of late and I don't think he is totally adept with the conditions on the sub-continent. The last time he England played an series of ODI's in the subcontinent was back in '06 where he averaged 28.18 across 11 innings facing Pakistan & India. Not overly impressive. He didn't have the best ODI series in Australia and will now be partnered by Kevin Pietersen who he has opened with twice in his entire career. In the warm-up matches, he got 1 against Canada and 5 against Pakistan so he hasn't exactly had time out in the middle. He isn't under pressure as of yet but I don't think he'll get a 50 tomorow. Willing to tip it at this price too.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Better day for me today, well done too Bigmac :clap:clap. 2 more for me tomorrow. 3pts P.Collingwood's Performance Pts - 40&Over Evs Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. This line looks pretty good to me for Colly in Indian conditions. As a result of the shiffle shuffle of England's order and injuries Colly will bat at 5 and he looked like he was finding some form in the latest warm up match when he made a half century. He's sure to bowl in these conditions too I think and when he does he often chips in with wickets. He's also a top fielder as we all know so there's 3 genuine scoring methods. An average day with bat and ball will see this covered. I assume the line is so low or the price so high because they see the potential of an NZ/Kenya type game. I don't. I think this will be a normal game albeit a one sided game. Something like the Australia vs Zimbabwe match and that'll give Colly more than enough time for 40pts. 3pts Exactly 13-16 wickets to fall 11/8 Sportingbet I think this is a fair line. India vs Bangladesh and Australia vs Zimbabwe are matches with the two sides of similar differences in standards to these two and they both fell within this line. I'd be very surprised whichever innings Holland bat if they don't lose 10 wickets and by the same token I'd be surprised if England lose more than 6 if we was chasing as I can't see us chasing 300 or anything near that. The danger is we don't lose more than 2 but the openers are new to each other and in Strauss' case out of form so if they go it's only one more wicket needed. Overall we have enough strength in our top 8 to not lose more than 6 wickets if we set a total too. Both warm up games on this ground fell within this line so 11/8 looks good to me here.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Will go with one more. Had been thinking about it and decided to pull the trigger. 3pts K.Pietersen to beat A.Strauss 5/6 Coral Andrew Strauss is in pretty poor form at the minute and although he's playing against a weaker nation I'm not convinced the added pressure which comes with that will be a good thing. KP's move up to open is a very good move I think. On these wickets the little extra time to play himself in before he goes ballistic will be helpful to him, similar to how we saw Shane Watson play on Monday. Strauss never made double figures in the warm up matches and finished his series in Australia in dodgy form, like he's a man with too much on his mind. This is KP's match. He'll enjoy feasting on this attack and I think he can beat Strauss here.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 4pts M Bukhari Player Performance 21pts or more at 5/6 with B365 Think this line is definitely on the low side here for Bukhari. He bowled a fair amount in the warm up games, even opening the bowling at times. He took 4 wickets against Canada, 3 against Zimbabwe, and 2 against Sri Lanka. On top of that, he has an average of 16 with the bat and played a couple of decent knocks in the warm ups too. Seems to have enough form with both bat and ball to stand a decent chance of covering such a low line here.

I'm taking a small double today with Sportsbet to open my betting for the ICC World Cup. Australia v Zimbabwe - Highest Opening Partnership: Australia @ 1.43 New Zealand v Kenya - Highest Opening Partnership: New Zealand @ 1.40 Total Odds: 2.00 My reasoning is pretty simple. The gulf in class between the sides is blatantly obvious and both sides will need a good start to the tournament. I expect them to realise this and make the most of their opening partnerships. When the situations are reversed I'm more then confident in Brett Lee taking an early wicket against Zimbabwe, while New Zealand shouldn't have much of a problem against a very weak Kenya. There is obviously an element of risk involved which I do understand, as wickets can fall very strangely in the early overs, but I'm happy to take a punt anyway. Let's make the matches a bit interesting! :hope
:cheers easy money!

Another early one for me. Price may move for me, or against me, but I'm happy to take what's available. 5pts West Indies to hit most 6s against South Africa at 6/4 with Stan James This is a huge price on the Windies lads imo. You can never really be sure with them how they will perform over 50 overs as they are always prone to collapse/silly shots. However one thing is for sure - they are one of the biggest hitting teams in the world. Gayle and Pollard are both monster hitters of a cricket ball, and if any of them fire this bet is won. Beyond that you still have Dwayne Bravo, Sammy, Darren Bravo, and even Sarwan who are capable of clearing the ropes. South Africa are a class act, but for my money they lack natural 6 hitters or even power players. A likely batting order of: Amla, Smith, Kallis, Ingram, De Villiers, Duminy/Du Plessis, Botha. Plenty of great strokemakers in there but not too many powerplayers for my money. My biggest worry for SA this tournament is their long tail, and imo inability to utilise the powerplay late on if they have wickets down. This ties in with 6s and I feel that Windies could win this comfortably.
WI bowling attack won't reach the tail so I think you're fine.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 I’ll take another small multi with Sportsbeton the following: England v Netherlands – Highest opening partnership: England @ 1.37 Kenya v Pakistan – Highest opening partnership: Pakistan @ 1.30 Total odds: 1.76 I won’t be lumping a huge sum on this bet, only medium stakes to make these games a little more interesting. Here is a bit of reasoning. England had a fantastic summer over here in Australia, obviously not in the ODI format, but losing that series really didn’t bother them, not after comfortably winning the Ashes anyway. I think they’ll still be high on confidence and ready to give this World Cup a real shake. They have some excellent players especially from a batting sense and I can’t see them struggling to hold out for a decent opening partnership. Pakistan have been a fantastic cricketing side for a while now, especially in the ODI format. They are exciting to watch and generally put on a good show, plenty of characters in the side and lots of motivation to win. These things alone won’t win you a match, but they’ll certainly help when coupled with the talent that some of their players have.

Got to be quick here; Holland 50 overs runs - under 190.5 10/11 bet365 Holland are no mugs but this is a decent England attack, Anderson and broad will test them out with the new ball, Bresnan is getting better with every game and Swann's arrival will add some craft and guile too.
Got this wrong already, no demons in this pitch:$

Will update the P/L after this game and will probably come back with more in the England game but I've got to get this on now before it disappears. 5pts England vs Netherlands - Over 12.5 wides 5/6 Coral How low does this line look :eek. Between the two sides in their warm up matches they've bowled 68 wides in 6 innings so this could easily be covered after 50 overs. Neither side are well disciplined with the ball and with the dew factor in a day/night game I would expect plenty here. The only way this doesn't come in is if it's a NZ vs Kenya type blowout but I don't see that being the case as the Dutch batsmen will all have played this England attack in county cricket. 60 overs will get the job done so I'm on the overs at this line.
any news how this bet is going on? :) You know I'm from Poland, I don't understand what I have bet :D

any news how this bet is going on? :) You know I'm from Poland, I don't understand what I have bet :D
3 wides so far.... just under 40 overs to go... 10 more required... with the dutch keeper stood up to the stumps... there is a chance of some 5's if they sling one to the boundary!

3 wides so far.... just under 40 overs to go... 10 more required... with the dutch keeper stood up to the stumps... there is a chance of some 5's if they sling one to the boundary!
God damn i'm good! 1st ball of the 12th over gors for 5 wides! Up to 8... 5 more required! :hope