** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ice Hockey ELITSERIEN january 2011

Hi there, this is my first post here so lets make it a good one. Elitserien 19.00 25.01.2011 Modo vs Farjestad pick: MOdo @ 2.05 Ladbrokes Modo is a team with best form and Farjestad with the worst. Farjestad had some problems lately with injured player thus the bad results, they still have some injury problems while Modo has none. Farjestad has won the last 3 times vs Modo so this is a good oppotunity for payback. Modo also had the best powerplay while Farjestad the best away stats so it will be close.

Re: Ice Hockey ELITSERIEN january 2011

Event HV 71 vs MODO
Selection MODO
Strength 10/10
Date 27/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.64
Reasoning HV had 4 away games with 50-50 sucess but most importantly gained a lot of injured players in that period. MODO bought some quality players and movement in their play is obvious, they lost only 2 of their last 10. Sadly lost last home game against the best away team - Farjestad that does not suite them well. As I said there are lots of missings in HV - team captain Johann DAvidson, best scorer Teemu Laine, Jukka Voutilainen,Andre Peterson and for family reasons Lance Ward. Bost teams have the best powerplay but HV is still undefeated in normal time at home. Still,MODO is chasing the playoff spot and will use their chances against greatly depleated home side.

Re: Ice Hockey ELITSERIEN january 2011

Event HV 71 vs MODO
Selection MODO
Strength 10/10
Date 27/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.64
Reasoning HV had 4 away games with 50-50 sucess but most importantly gained a lot of injured players in that period. MODO bought some quality players and movement in their play is obvious, they lost only 2 of their last 10. Sadly lost last home game against the best away team - Farjestad that does not suite them well. As I said there are lots of missings in HV - team captain Johann DAvidson, best scorer Teemu Laine, Jukka Voutilainen,Andre Peterson and for family reasons Lance Ward. Bost teams have the best powerplay but HV is still undefeated in normal time at home. Still,MODO is chasing the playoff spot and will use their chances against greatly depleated home side.
The former NHL player Ladislav Nagy was a very good addition for MODO. I agree in this one.