** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules.

Primevil

First of all moderators very rarely intervene in threads because of the subject content. We don't want to control what people talk about, that's censorship. If you don't like where a conversation is going don't read the thread. Next, if bets are posted before the event, including all relevant data such as stake, odds, bookmaker, the bet is accepted on face value and there is no obligation to provide proof. That is the same on the whole of PL. Only where bets are in-running can proof be requested as is posted in the rules on top of the forum. Then, it is considered good forum etiquette to post in terms of points but ultimately it's up to the poster. There's no rule against posting stakes as amounts of money. Doing so with high amounts however is very likely to attract negative comments. We do not accept a conversation where people get into personal insult throwing but other than that it is a matter of the poster making his bed and lying in it. Primevil, We don't ask much of people in the GH forum but one of the things we look for is that what is posted is reasonable perceived to be true and accurate. You have been inconsistent and ambiguous in posting the details of the bets. On numerous occasions info was missing such as stake, bookmaker, actual odds. You've also not kept a clear record of results. ( key word being 'clear' ) For that reason, lack of clarity, this thread is locked and cannot continue as such. Just consider it an experience and lesson learnt. You are more than welcome to start a new thread and make a fresh start with a 0 start balance. Read the rules as posted on top of the forum and stick to them in particular posting bets with all relevant details before the off and keeping a running account of results. Good luck.
All above taken on board by my self, I will certainly put up profit and loss each day, And if anyone does not beleive, do i care,?,not a jot. So before we start we have a £5000 bank for this thread, it will be covered in £££££'s not points, with a max outlay on this thread of £500 for any single selection, laying or backing, NO TRADING OUT. And please keep the abuse to yourself, only cowards hide behind a keyboard. GL to you all.

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. 1 back bet this afternoon at ling, will get wolves later, maybe some lays at ling. Peace Corps, 1.55 Ling, in my book should be 1/2, 4/9. £500 win for the thread. Plenty of evens available at, SB, VC, PP etc. I have been backing it this morning, and will continue to do so. I also have 4 lays highlited at ling, may put them up later depending on the price. GL

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. Good luck with your thread. However, I don't believe people are cowards and hide behind keyboards, many people follow threads on The Punters Lounge hoping to improve their skill and knowledge. When there is a thread that is so random as this appears to be of course they are going to get angry and vent their frustration. Bets of luck with this new thread.

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. 1.25 Ling MASHDOOD, for me has to be layed, he is without doubt a plodder, with no change of gear, i expect him to lead, but be passed by several in the home straight. £100 lay on win mkt liabilty,,,£395 £100 lay on place mkt liabilty £77. GL ps first 3 on place mkt.

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. if you watched the race, you will agree it was a very strange race that was run, and in the long run the form will count for nothing. Some times you think training in public? Eddie Ahern, needs to be talked to after that, i know that much. -£470 n change.

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules.

Good luck with your thread. However, I don't believe people are cowards and hide behind keyboards, many people follow threads on The Punters Lounge hoping to improve their skill and knowledge. When there is a thread that is so random as this appears to be of course they are going to get angry and vent their frustration Bets of luck with this new thread.
user_offline.gif Why stop a thread and the following day it carries on. quote.gif

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. 3.05 Indian Violet, 7/1 with Major books, Back to 10furlongs, this race has alot of twists and turns the more you look, however this one looks like the one. between 8.0-9.0 exchanges. £250 e/w at SP, GL

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. Day off yesterday. Today first bet. The Red Laird £250 e/w at 5/1 now, and being backed, i cannot see him being out of the frame. Goes on the ground, and stays extremely well, sorry for the late update, not long been back today, was expecting better price. GL

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. 1.45 Lep Mr Cracker has not been given the respect he deserves, This is a weak Grade 1, and I think he may be good enough here at a very rewarding price. He will make this a true test of stamina, and they may not get to him. £300 win at 9.6 betfair. GL

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. 2.15 Lep Stormin Exit does look outstanding here, the horse stays this trip extremely well which he will have to do today, sent over by JG which is rare, but obvious irish angle, went here last time and did not get the 3miles. NAP OF THE DAY £500 win, I have taken 6/1 on the exchanges, but plenty of 11/2 available. GL

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. Promised to post P/L but hasn't done yet again, so I'll help. 2 days in....6 bets with 1 placed, 5 losses. Currently -£2,172 Primevil, you talk about 'abuse' but then fail to deliver what you promised (ie, keeping a basic P&L daily). To be fair, what do you expect?

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules.

I feel the man with the padlock may be in the vicinity.
I did almost lock this thread but though I would give the guy a chance to come and post or explain. If not it will be locked.

Re: £5000 - £25000 by the 31st December, New Thread, Follow The rules. Bad couple of days hopefully turn it all around today. First bet's £500 win Tigre Daron at 8/13, Ladbrokes, 4/7 available with majority. £300 win double Tigre Daron, and She aint no saint 5/2 Majority of firms. 12.55 weth and 1.05 kemp. Both i really like, experience is crucial for the 4/7 shot, i cant see him being beaten She aint no saint was fancied on debut at newmarket, pulled up something had to be wrong, will make amends today IMO. GL