** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cricket: New Zealand vs Pakistan - ODI Series

kevshat

Re: Cricket: New Zealand vs Pakistan - ODI Series

Haven't looked fully into this match a) because it's a dead rubber and b) because I'm off to the Luton match very shortly but I'll take this one as I've waited all series for it. 6pts New Zealand vs Pakistan 7th ODI - 10 or more 6's 5/6 Sportingbet This line looks very low to me. The last two ODI's at Eden Park have seen 12 and 13 6's in them and they've not even been high scoring. There hasn't been a score of 275 in either of them so that in itself says this line is too low. In fact, the 3rd last ODI here, between India and New Zealand saw India put up a 1st innings score of just 149 yet the match still had 11 6's in it. Eden Park being a rugby ground is always going to have short boundaries and that particular ODI goes to show how easy it is to hit 6's here. In the twenty20 here earlier in the series Pakistan put up just 143/9 but the match still had 16 6's in it which further emphasises what I've said about 6's being easy to come by here. We've got so much firepower on show in this match it's untrue and I can't believe for the life of me that there won't be 10 6's in this match. Pakistan have been setting their 1st innings up nicely in this series and if this is set up for Afridi and co it'll be covered in their innings alone. New Zealand have Taylor coming back to form, Ryder who can't keep finding bizarre dismissals and the likes of Oram, Styris, McCullum and Guptill who can all smoke a cricket ball. If this wasn't a dead rubber it would be a maximum 10pt bet but as it's a dead rubber I'll exert a bit of caution and just smash it with a solid 6pt punt.
I was limited to 5pts....

Re: Cricket: New Zealand vs Pakistan - ODI Series

Haven't looked fully into this match a) because it's a dead rubber and b) because I'm off to the Luton match very shortly but I'll take this one as I've waited all series for it. 6pts New Zealand vs Pakistan 7th ODI - 10 or more 6's 5/6 Sportingbet This line looks very low to me. The last two ODI's at Eden Park have seen 12 and 13 6's in them and they've not even been high scoring. There hasn't been a score of 275 in either of them so that in itself says this line is too low. In fact, the 3rd last ODI here, between India and New Zealand saw India put up a 1st innings score of just 149 yet the match still had 11 6's in it. Eden Park being a rugby ground is always going to have short boundaries and that particular ODI goes to show how easy it is to hit 6's here. In the twenty20 here earlier in the series Pakistan put up just 143/9 but the match still had 16 6's in it which further emphasises what I've said about 6's being easy to come by here. We've got so much firepower on show in this match it's untrue and I can't believe for the life of me that there won't be 10 6's in this match. Pakistan have been setting their 1st innings up nicely in this series and if this is set up for Afridi and co it'll be covered in their innings alone. New Zealand have Taylor coming back to form, Ryder who can't keep finding bizarre dismissals and the likes of Oram, Styris, McCullum and Guptill who can all smoke a cricket ball. If this wasn't a dead rubber it would be a maximum 10pt bet but as it's a dead rubber I'll exert a bit of caution and just smash it with a solid 6pt punt.
:eek:eek:eek Great call Kev, I knew we should have had the full 10pts:lol

Re: Cricket: New Zealand vs Pakistan - ODI Series Well that was a day to forget. The New Zealand Top order decided to turn up, Umar Gul decided not too and don't even get me started on Akmal. He has scored 61 points in five matches prior to last night yet when I tip him to do badly he goes and scores 139 in one match... :\

Re: Cricket: New Zealand vs Pakistan - ODI Series Nice end to the series for me. The 6's in the final game was in after 46 overs of the 1st innings and despite not playing in the last game Misbah still held on to top score for Pakistan. That all means a series total of +30.03 for me.