** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Conference Championship Picks

AGurv

Re: NFL Conference Championship Picks YEP YEP...GET IN THERE STEELERS...CRACKING GAME..ITS GONNA BE A GREAT SUPERBOWL THATS FOR SURE...DO YOU HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL BLACKCROW ??? YOU CALLED IT PERFECTLY FROM THE BEGINNING CALLING BOTH FINALISTS...I GOT SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME THAT I ATE A HUGE BAR OF CHOCOLATE AND NOW I CAN,T SLEEP...ITS 3.30AM HERE SO NOW IM WATCHING ANDY MURREY HOPEFULLY DO THE BUSINESS DOWNUNDER..LOL..CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL US WINNERS :clap

Re: NFL Conference Championship Picks AFC: Pittsburg @ $4 to win AFC :nana Controlled the first half quite easiy, but went conservative too early in the 3rd quarter. Defence did enough to hold them out NFC: Green Bay @ $7 to win NFC :nana Great defence and steady play on offence saw them really take control of this game. They are playing well with momentum for this game Chicago - Green Bay under 42.5 @ 1.95 :D Packers defence was too good for 3 quarters and then got worried when they allowed the Bears easy yardage in the 4th quarter, but they held on Pittsburg - New York Jets under 37.5 @ 2.00 :( Two TDs for Pittsburgh near the end of the second quarter had the under in trouble and then the Jets scored with a few minutes left to send to over. Like the Packers, some soft defence in the 4th quarter gave the Jets some easy yards Record: 13-5 (+15.59)