** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - The Australian Open (17-30 January)

Re: Tennis - The Australian Open (17-30 January) Murray has played as I expected,mentally very weak and without a good game,Đoković took the opportunity and deservedly won.Congratulate everyone who put some money on Đoković.For me a good profit,3-0 great resault.Perfect end of AO.:clap:clap Hopefully that next week will be as good as this.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - The Australian Open (17-30 January)

Hi all thought I would add my thoughts I too have backed Na Li for obvious reasons as she won the previous tournament coming from behind to beat Clijsters so she is obviously playing well she is seeded 9th and has a good draw not meeting anyone with real quality until the quarter finals 4/10 confidence for me toot the 38/1 on betfair with a view to lay of later in the tournament. 3 pts on Na Li - 38/1 - Betfair
Well done all who made a profit from this tournament - made just the one bet see above and layed it off before the semi's would have won a lot more if Na Li would have won it and was looking good after the first set - still more than pleased with the 72 point profit I won.:clap Keep up the good work all.

Re: Tennis - The Australian Open (17-30 January) Knittel just won the tournament in Germany, should have stuck with him:wall Sport Tennis Event Harrison v Kuznetsov Selection Harrison -1.5 Strength 10/10 Date 30/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.10 Reasoning Both guys come through tough 3 set matches yesterday but I expect Harrison to win 2-0. He's a much more talented player and has a higher level. He's played really well this week and should be looking at a better start today after going down a double break yesterday. Kuznetsov is quite average, serves pretty good, but I expect Harrison to take care of him.