** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Golf Competition 2011 - Week One

stewartd14

Re: PL Golf Competition 2011 - Week One

Sony open Allenby 25/1 Rose 33/1 Van Pelt 50/1
Sony open Steve Stricker 8/1 Tim Clark 33/1 Zach Johnson 30/1
Dunno if its too late but just incase Sony Open Ernie Els 12/1 Adam Scott 28/1 Anthony Kim 50/1
Totally forgot about this. As day one of Hawaii was postponed, I'll submit 3 picks just in case the deadline isn't closed: Ernie Els 12/1 Charles Howell III 28/1 Jerry Kelly 66/1
Ok, the rules state that picks must be posted 10 minutes before the start of the first event (normally Euro tour). Since this is the first week, I will accept the above entries, but for future reference, all selections need to be posted before the first tee off in either the Euro Tour/PGA Tour.

Re: PL Golf Competition 2011 - Week One

Ok' date=' the rules state that picks must be posted 10 minutes before the start of the first event (normally Euro tour). Since this is the first week, I will accept the above entries, but for future reference, all selections need to be posted before the first tee off in either the Euro Tour/PGA Tour.[/quote'] :clap Fair play Stew, correct decision (unless one of them wins...then, I'll shout 'fix':lol)

Re: PL Golf Competition 2011 - Week One Thanks Stewart :ok Must have been distracted by something on Wed night as i was just about to post my selections. Somehow remembered as soon as i woke up, but i obviously didn't read the rules properly as i thought i was good to post thinking it was 10 min before the first tee-off in either tourney.