Fri 3.20 : totesport Cheltenham Gold Cup Steeple Chase

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fri 3.20 : totesport Cheltenham Gold Cup Steeple Chase I fancy Pandorama at this stage from a betting view point at 16/1 nrnb. He is the right age with room for improvement which ought to materialise. As for ground yielding would do it which they will more or less get so i think the price is good enough. He ran a superb race in last seasons Knight Frank novice chase. On that occasion he showed the bottle for a battle when he came back and pipped Weapons Amnesty on the line. Needless to say that form has been franked when Weapons Amnesty won the RSA at the festival by 6 or 7 lengths to Burton Port. He also won a humble Lexus last month. I like his jumping and i like how he extends when he has to dig deep, which could well be handy for the hill come march if he goes. He does have quite a few pounds to find, but he is capable and ticks many boxes if he gets his ground. He has a mountain to climb against Imperial Commander, Kauto and Denman. However i feel that this horse has the bottle for mountain climbing, and have had a bet accordingly.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.