** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Golf Competition 2011

stewartd14

Having had some discussion with other mods, we are going to try and run a golf competition for 2011 since there seems to be nothing similar within this section of Punters Lounge. A relatively simple idea, but will hopefully result in some excitement and juicy returns throughout the season. Draft Rules - Competition runs from 13th January thru 11th December, which concludes with the Dubai World Championship. We take in all PGA tour events (excluding Q School) and all European Tour events. - Each player picks 3 golfers each week. These selections may be spread between the US and Euro tour events, or they may all be playing in 1 event. - Performance is calculated based upon a theoretical £1 e/w on each selection. Bet 365 odds will be posted up on a Monday evening, and these are the odds, and place terms, bets will be settled against. - A league table will also be posted every Monday/Tuesday, with the winners at the end of the year getting a prize for their efforts. - To be eligible for the prizes, each competitor must have competed in at least 30 gameweek's out of the 48. Anyone who has 4 consecutive no shows will be eliminated unless they have let me know. - No show = 0 pts. - Deadline for posting selections will be 10 minutes before the first tee off of whichever tournament starts first (usually Euro Tour). I will specify closing time's each week. I will run this if we have more than 10 members interested in competing. Deadline for entry is Monday 10th January. Please post in this thread if you are interested so we can gauge the level of interest. Any questions, just drop a post in here/send me a PM. Cheers, Stewart :ok

• 2 weeks later...