Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Closed thread??

Re: Closed thread?? Ill try and be impartial on this one..... What did your original post mean exactly? That online poker is rigged? Or that you suffered a bad beat? If it was either of the two above, then surely the relevant threads should have been used in poker chat, we have a bad beat one so if thats what it was intended to be, post it in there, and if you think online poker is rigged in some way to create more rake, then why do you still play online? If i beleived i was being jipped in some way, i wouldnt do it again..... The cash poker forums are for discussing strategies, highlighting good and bad plays, not for bad beats with no hand histories and not for discussing wether sites are rigged etc. :ok

Re: Closed thread??

Ill try and be impartial on this one..... What did your original post mean exactly? That online poker is rigged? Or that you suffered a bad beat? :ok
Think the suggestion was that sites have it in their power to create big hand showdowns more often than should occur in a truly random setting. Its not a poker site is out to get me moan, whatever it is a common theory believed by many on-line. Funnily enough I don't believe it any more but was convinced of it in my early days. I commented on a thread in ATR's I think when a couple of established members felt the need to ridicule a new member for putting forward the martingale staking system, its much the same in here whenever some one new feels that online poker is not a 100% above board. Despite the fact that it has been suggested on occasion that it cant be truly random/secure some people refuse to even entertain the idea and do so with condescending remarks rather than proof. It's all a bit like religion really and I have the utmost respect for people of either "faith":ok Once I have won enough to stop playing online I will blow the lid on on-line poker, at the moment however I do not wish to "rock the boat":tongue2

Re: Closed thread??

It's all a bit like religion really and I have the utmost respect for people of either "faith":ok Once I have won enough to stop playing online I will blow the lid on on-line poker, at the moment however I do not wish to "rock the boat":tongue2
Last two lines made me :lol :clap
It doesn't take long for a poacher to turn gamekeeper does it ;)
The context of the poker strategy forums is totally different these days, and you know it ;)