Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

Primevil

Thats what i have just managed to do in a year. Now I was a overall loser until 12 months ago, and in November 2009, I had enough of losing. I took a deep and in depth look at my book. I realized that i was not concentrating on the 1 area i had experience in,,ie. Horse racing. When i say experience this was in depth knowledge of the racing game. I was tho pushing money into other fields, Football, Cricket, Poker, plus several other areas. So i decided last December to start with my 5k bank in Betfair and concentrate wholely on racing. I did not have a target in mind just to do my best to secure a profit. This was laying and backing solely on horse racing. I did in fact manage to move it up to £21,220 in profit as of yesterday. That is a great for me, not so much the profit, but the attitude and patience i showed over the 12 months. And not to be drawn elsewere during the year is the real winner. Now i want to replicate it if i can during the next 12 months, only this time i shall start with a 10k bank. Now im not asking anyone to follow me, im just putting my life thru TPL over the next 12 months to show it was not a fluke. The Bank Roll determins the bets, so if you do follow please keep this in mind. I will be back later with December 30th positions. Thank you and Good Luck to everyone, whatever your field or selections.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. 1.05 Ling AvB Ace of spies v Super frank. We have to be with Super frank, i will try and get 1.7, but will go as low as 1.6. It will all happen to quickly for AOS, with plenty of pace on. Super frank is better than a plater, in fact this race is a very good 1 for the grade. £200 will try to get it all at 1.6-1.7, will let u know later how i did. 2.0 lep A cracking grade 1 novice, and people have various views over Mikel, but he is taking on decent horses today at a trip that may not suit. Noble Prince 8lb behind Mikel on hurdle form is the selection,,PN made no secret of how he seen this horse going when taking fences on, and today may be the day to get the value against a short 1. 6/1 with a few firms still,, £100 e/way,,can see him going off at 9/2 or shorter. Bet placed. 3.0 taun Super Kenny is vastly overated, and with AP on board is cramping the price even shorter, this is a cracking hcap hurdle for the venue, and they will pressing on from the start. This horse is not the best of jumpers and this pace today will be too much. A whole load of potential improvers,,alas SK is not 1. £250 place lay, I will let u know what my liablity is later,,will be around £270. GL, quick i know but wanted to get them up.:D

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.