** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The perfect martingale system

shadowvkc

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The perfect martingale system

LOL - I thought a Martingale was supposed to be simple e.g. You bet - you lose in the long run :D
I think that this system has advantage than simple martingale system, and want to discuss it with other betfair users. Why do you think that it is inefficient?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/28/2010 at 7:39 PM, froment said:

Re: The perfect martingale system - experts to check my figures please?? Hey, Shadowvkc, I was one of those who didn't believe this was viable at all, but after these two matches, I slightly changed my opinion; I'm still very suspicious about long run results, but at least it seems worth trying. As Hernacrespo noticed, lay odds for over 3.5 are significantly higher in this second game - just because second goal was scored later! That's point I emphasized in one of my posts in the first thread you opened on this strategy - you were lucky with these two matches, as all goals were scored in first half; but that's a pretty rare case, and two goals after 65-70 minute of the match would see your lay odds too high. But nevermind; I have created small Excel to calculate these stakes and profit/loss; you can find it here (at the bottom of the list): www.strugar.info/pl/bet.htm You need to enter only initial stake and odds you place your lays at; also, don't forget to adjust commission level; enter number of goals scored in section "Result", and once you know outcome of bet on correct score market, enter Y or N in appropriate field for that bet (obviously, if you won, enter Y, and vice versa). There are two sheets with data from those two games, and your calculatoions were correct; for this second match, at the time I type this, I don't know at which odds you placed bet at Correct Score market, so I left it at 1.20, too, but change if needed. Good luck! :ok

Hi froment,

i'm currently using the perfect martingale overs goal sheet that you created, Thanks for your work!  i would send you a message but it wont let me. my excel skills are poor could you add more than over 6.5 to maybe 9.5 and that would be superb. is there also a back system version?