The perfect martingale system

shadowvkc

Ok so no system involving martingale is perfect, but I am going to try something which could be very profitable. This is one of the first football systems I have used, so will be using very small stakes (£10). The rules are simple. I will lay Under 1.5 Goals for a £10 stake. After one goal I will then lay Under 2.5 Goals for my £10 stake + the liability for the first bet. If another goal is scored I will lay Under 3.5 Goals for my £10 stake + all the previous liability. I will keep going until the the 87th minute. To protect me against a goal in injury time I will then lay the current correct score to cover all my liability on the Under markets. Because the game is so close to the end, the odds to lay the current correct score should be very low thus allowing a profit either way. I would be interested in any ideas or thoughts you guys have, but I will be starting on the Arsenal v Chelsea game at 8pm

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.