Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
Sign in to follow this  
Bagzi

The Emperor's Cup All-Japan Soccer Championship - 25 Dec. 2010

Japan Emperor's Cup 25/12 Kashima- Nagoya= 1 (2.00) bet365 Kashima finished the tournament in 4th place 60 points Nagoya finished the tournament in 1st place 72 points Preview: Kashima: absent: Marquinhos (striker), Gilton (defender); in doubt: Motoyama (midfielder). Nagoya: absent: Kennedy (attacker), Tamada (striker), Tully (defender), Danilson (midfielder), Burzanovic (striker), Santos (defender), Magnum (midfielder). The Kashima while the league has won both games against the house in Nagoya with a score of 1-0 away from home with the score 1-4. Kashima I had a score in the home of W11-L2-d4 27 goals conceded 11 goals scored while the Nagoya had a score out of the house of W12-d0-l5 goals scored 24 goals conceded 17. At the end saw the absences in Nagoya I think the home team can win without any problem. Quote of the sign down on many 1 book. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Japan Emperor's Cup 25/12

Kashima- Nagoya= 1 (2.00) bet365 Kashima finished the tournament in 4th place 60 points Nagoya finished the tournament in 1st place 72 points Preview: Kashima: absent: Marquinhos (striker), Gilton (defender); in doubt: Motoyama (midfielder). Nagoya: absent: Kennedy (attacker), Tamada (striker), Tully (defender), Danilson (midfielder), Burzanovic (striker), Santos (defender), Magnum (midfielder). The Kashima while the league has won both games against the house in Nagoya with a score of 1-0 away from home with the score 1-4. Kashima I had a score in the home of W11-L2-d4 27 goals conceded 11 goals scored while the Nagoya had a score out of the house of W12-d0-l5 goals scored 24 goals conceded 17. At the end saw the absences in Nagoya I think the home team can win without any problem. Quote of the sign down on many 1 book. :hope:hope:hope
Just to add that this Cup is last chance for Kashima to grab a spot in ACL next year, and that is one more reason for home win. Avispa-Tokyo 2 @ 2.20 B365 Avispa is promoted team to J-league while Tokyo is relegated but one thing is important.Tokyo have same team as last year, cause nobody want to leave.All players want to help Tokyo to return in J-League as soon as possible (most probably immediately) and they also want to try to get as much as they can from this Cup. One more thing to notice, game won't be played in Fukuoka, instead it will be played on neutral ground in Saitama which is much closer to Tokyo. Both team will play with full squad and I think that Tokyo @ 2.20 has some value.

Re: Japan Emperor's Cup 25/12

Kashima- Nagoya= 1 (2.00) bet365 Kashima finished the tournament in 4th place 60 points Nagoya finished the tournament in 1st place 72 points Preview: Kashima: absent: Marquinhos (striker), Gilton (defender); in doubt: Motoyama (midfielder). Nagoya: absent: Kennedy (attacker), Tamada (striker), Tully (defender), Danilson (midfielder), Burzanovic (striker), Santos (defender), Magnum (midfielder). The Kashima while the league has won both games against the house in Nagoya with a score of 1-0 away from home with the score 1-4. Kashima I had a score in the home of W11-L2-d4 27 goals conceded 11 goals scored while the Nagoya had a score out of the house of W12-d0-l5 goals scored 24 goals conceded 17. At the end saw the absences in Nagoya I think the home team can win without any problem. Quote of the sign down on many 1 book. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cheers

Re: The Emperor's Cup All-Japan Soccer Championship - 25 Dec. 2010 Kashima Antlers v FC Tokyo [Winner and Under/Over] I think Kashima needs to win this one and the cup! Whereas FC Tokyo is not that strong side. I am going with small stake at Kashima Antlers to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @ 3.20 (local)