** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Saudi arabia 15th dec

AL ITTIFAQ...(0)AH @ 2.15.....365......a small 1/10er for me here on the away team.Al ittifaq are 4th in the table and away are 3-0-4 for 10 ag 7.Their 4 away losses came against the teams in the top 4 positions and were all by only one goal.Their 3 away wins were 3-0,3-0 and 1-0 and 2 of them were against two of the teams above Al Ahli in the table. Al Ahli are 2-1-4 at home for 8 ag 11.They lost 2-1 at home to Al Reid who were beaten at home 3-0 by Al Ittafaq.They seem to have a couple of decent strikers in Simoes and Al Hosni so they will be dangerous but I think the 12/5 for an away win is a little overpriced but I'm taking the draw cover. Over 2.5 goals is 4/7 and a slight bit of value here as 5/7 of both teams home and away games ended in overs....1/10 on overs......

Re: Saudi arabia 15th dec

AL ITTIFAQ...(0)AH @ 2.15.....365......a small 1/10er for me here on the away team.Al ittifaq are 4th in the table and away are 3-0-4 for 10 ag 7.Their 4 away losses came against the teams in the top 4 positions and were all by only one goal.Their 3 away wins were 3-0,3-0 and 1-0 and 2 of them were against two of the teams above Al Ahli in the table. Al Ahli are 2-1-4 at home for 8 ag 11.They lost 2-1 at home to Al Reid who were beaten at home 3-0 by Al Ittafaq.They seem to have a couple of decent strikers in Simoes and Al Hosni so they will be dangerous but I think the 12/5 for an away win is a little overpriced but I'm taking the draw cover. Over 2.5 goals is 4/7 and a slight bit of value here as 5/7 of both teams home and away games ended in overs....1/10 on overs......
5-1,match bet lost.....Simoes and Al Hosni scored 1 each and Al Ahli scored 4 when they went down to 10 men......I was right about the overs though,plenty of goals.......bet won