** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

APAT Team Event - avongirl finishes 2nd

GeordieGaz

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: APAT Team Event - avongirl finishes 2nd Back not long ago. Big thanks to my railers at the event Karl, Mike, Lou, Kev (Ace of Clubs), Ranny (BBelt), and of course runadrum (APAT Champs) :ok (and sorry if I've now missed some) and for the texts from those that skulked away (PL).:tongue2 Don't worry, I wouldn't have stayed another 10hrs to watch me either :lol I've a shocking recall of hands that I play so apart from the fact I know I never had AA or KK all weekend, but that I only lost 2 showdowns up until the last hand, it's pretty much a blur. My brain shut down when we got heads up and I just couldn't work out how many chips I needed to bet (therefore the all in bet) but once I started thinking just about the numbers and not what chips I needed to throw in it got a little easier. (women :eyes) However everyone said I'd played very well and were quite surprised this was my first APAT event. I've got a medal. :nana:lol (and £650)

Re: APAT Team Event - avongirl finishes 2nd Well done Helen great result really pleased for you,sorry i didnt stay till the end but our guys decided not to stay the extra night,so we just got our selfs together and came home.I knew you had that great result in you just a shame kev didnt make the final table with you,but a great weekend and made even better with your result :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: APAT Team Event - Team to represent PL

Live updates on APAT site. Includes, at 3:48 this afternoon :sad Marcin Rejmak of Punters Lounge raises to 300 James Barber of Chezger makes it 800 Marcin raises to 1900 At this point James suspects the worst! He flat calls with KK flop K-x-x and he stacks Marcin with AA to go to 17,000 chips
Was at his table all day and this was really Brutal but he did recover and was still in when i went out,and have to say PL have another great player he was brilliant after that had happened to him and surprised he didnt make day 2 must of been another brutal hand :sad:sad:sad

Re: APAT Team Event - avongirl finishes 2nd Cheers all. I was very remiss last night (but half asleep) not to thank everyone here who was railing via the live stream and for the messages sent via the APAT forum. :notworthy I've not had much time online today but I want to have a look through the APAT update thread and when that jogs my memory of any significant hands I'll come back here. :ok Did I mention I won a medal. :loon:lol