** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

APAT Team Event - avongirl finishes 2nd

GeordieGaz

We have discussed the team selection in length between the mods and have decided that the below members will representi Punters Lounge in the APAT Team Event at Bolton on 29th-30th January 2011: Morlspin (Captain) Teaulc (Vice-Captain) Rejmak avongirl Nade Dave488 ThePokerPad GeordieGaz Well done to everyone who made the team, and unlucky to those who applied but didn't quite make it. It was a really hard decision but it was a decision that we had to make and I'm sure you can all appreciate how hard it was with so many good players on PL. :ok For the members who were lucky enough to get into the team, congrats. :clap We would like members to wear PL clothing if possible and if you do not have any PL gear currently can I direct you to this thread: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f63/punterslounge-merchandise-110118/ ... if you can PM morlspin with your sizes etc... then he will sort it out. Thanks, Gaz

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: APAT Team Event - Team to represent PL Well done all I need to do the Merchandise order asap, so please let me know what size you are: We are not using hoodies this year, as most of us has one of the old ones or new ones so were going with POLO SHIRTS. The subs will get one too, incase we need you, so please let me know asap! G:ok

Re: APAT Team Event - Team to represent PL

Im the captain in spirit only.......i never picked the team and ill not pick the colour lol Its looking like pinks the winner judging by the posts!:loon
PINK??????????????? your having a fecking laugh aint you,bunch of poofs

Re: APAT Team Event - Team to represent PL Lol Tea is not sold on pink then. I'd love it personally, it's very unlikely another team is going to have pink, we'd get so many bets called and we look like plaaaayaaaas ;) I'm probably wearing the PL maroon hoodie anyways and a harry potter scarf to complete the look, then i'll look proper G, even more so than you guys in pink polos.

Re: APAT Team Event - Team to represent PL

Lol Tea is not sold on pink then. I'd love it personally, it's very unlikely another team is going to have pink, we'd get so many bets called and we look like plaaaayaaaas ;) I'm probably wearing the PL maroon hoodie anyways and a harry potter scarf to complete the look, then i'll look proper G, even more so than you guys in pink polos.
you have to wear the same as all of us Tom,so if we go PINK :puke:puke

Re: APAT Team Event - Team to represent PL Harry Potter scarf and polo combo may have to do then... but only colours i don't dig are white and blue unless real dark - too close to sheff wed colours :eek. You can't deny we'll get massive luck with some Potter influence ;) Black Polos are cool :ok