** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PDC Darts World Championship

theoldmaster

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PDC Darts World Championship TAYLOR 1/7 v WEBSTER 9/2. i will go for the Welshman here folks have to back up the outright bet! for sure i am surprised Taylor is still here as i thought he would'nt make it this far but after his dismal first round game he played Laursen, and Wright next two round when the level of opponent could've been so much sterner i think if you had offered any of the top 16 his three opponents to reach the qtr finals they would have bitten your hand off! Yeah he can only beat whats pot in front of him but he has'nt been pushed indeed only Wright took a set off the Power. this is the real deal for Taylor now though an opponent who revels at Ally Pally who has proven his worth here before. beating Barney Stompe, and Walshie last vyear before being thrashed 6-0 by Taylor in semi. this year has seen a favourable draw for Webby too and he has only lost 1 set so far. Ok we have that 6-0 drubbing last year to bear in mind certainly but that was a Taylor who was in his pomp had'nt suffered defeats in the lead up to the championship and was'nt avg 89 at one point, i knew Webster would have to face Taylor in the qtrs and still backed him outright and i am sticking by that. Taylors finsihing still aint at his best but Webby has been hitting the doubles well i am taking the Welshman at this odds as there is no money to make on Taylor anyway. LEWIS2/9 V VAN D VOORT 11/4 VDV will still be buzzing after seeing to Whitlock so will he have come down? this could be a big game for VDV if he wins i think it may get him back in top 16 for next years tour, he may already have secured that though, but will this be one game too far for the enigmatic Dutchman, this is his first 9 ste game at a world champs and no doubt he will have played that distance in practice having that pressure and concentration in game play is a differnt story. Yeah he has scoring burst but against Simon his 6 180s were all in one set, wheras Lewis scoring bursts can be haevier and last longe. This is Lewis's chance to make a world semi for the first time he pLayed Taylor last year and threatened to do all sorts to Taylor who put him back in his place Lewis will have learned from that he has matured as a player and his run in Dublin has proved alot to himself i think. His route has sen Eccles, Dudbridge and Thornton dispatched all very capable players whiule not belittling VDV run he had to beat Whitlock and Jones. Lewis avg is 94.6 VDV is 90.6 a big difference at this stage Lewis has been hitting big outs too 156 and a 167 among them, and 18 maximums makes the arguemant even more convincing for Lewis. He knows this is the best chance he has had to reach world last four any year and i can't see him wasting this opportunity ANDERSON 1/2 V BARNEVELD 6/4 a tell tale wquote form Barney after the Osborne game when he said he nearly gave up at one point, well, well rthats not like him is it ok so he did'nt but that could have been because he felt like he was a better player than Osborne and maybe was'nt on the end of a barrage of big scores, well i reckon we may see the whirte flag raised by Barney in this game Anderson is flying an avg of 109 against Smith is only Taylor esque, yeah he is renowned for his arse going but one day that has got to change and that could be tomorrow, thae stats show 47 180s between with Anderson slighty ahead and more big finnishes for Gary too so advantage gary there,. but Barney is a5 time world champ but those were won when he was up for a scrap and tahose were different days this should be the best game for the four with 180s aplenty, and any break of throw could prove vital i just think Garys heavier scoring raids will be enough to see him sneak this

Re: PDC Darts World Championship NEWTON 13/8 V JENKINS 4/9 Wes should be up against it hers against a serial semi finalist in big tournaments, But Wes must be brimming here still to lose a set. and hios avg steadil;y improving every game all the ingredients of a Newton victory. he is still waiting to make that big impact on the TV stage. he has been on the brink for a while now and has seen the likes of Nicholson, Webster, Whitlock come past him and on to greater days well now has to be the time for Newton surely . he is staedy only 7 maximums to date here so far but a couple of big finishes what he lacks there he makes up with staedy reliabilityhe is the Volkswagen of darts! up against Jenks who has sufferd a scare against Cullen but then went on confidently he has been a bit up and downthis tournament and while the stats suggest Jenkins 17 maximums should blow wes away but i don't see it that way i reckon Jenkins is far more prone to get broken in legs he should win than Wes will beit has been something that has cost the Bull often in the past, i am backing my outright here and going for Wes and if it is a Newton v Anderson semi final then we can rest assured on a guarunteed EW payout.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship Whilst i was able to get into my stanjames a/c i took this early bet for saturday. 3pts Jenkins/Newton over 30.50 legs in match @ 4/5 Stanjames I expect a really tight game here with atleast 8 sets. Both played well in their respective quarter finals winning 4-0 and both averaging in the high 90's. Jenkins was only broken twice by walsh and newton never lost his throw against a jaded suljovic. I can see the bull edging this one with a lot of the sets going to a deciding leg. Good luck all :hope

Re: PDC Darts World Championship Good day for me yesterday with 3 out of 3 coming in. Leiws v Van Der Voort: Over 14.5 180's - 8/11 @ Coral These 2 have been firing the 180's in for fun so far and this looks like it's going to be a real humdinger. Jackpot is looking in fantastic form and is the heavy favourite here but nothing should be taken away from the Dutchman in seeing off Whitlock. If van der voort turns up again this could be a much closer game than the bookies are perhaps expecting. I fancy there being at leat 7 sets in this one and some tight high leg sets at that. These 2 have already racked up over 30 180's so far between them and with their pacy games, I expect plenty more to be coming thick and fast tomorrow. A few firms are offering evens on the over 15.5 line but I shall be playing it slightly safer on the lower line Coral have on offer.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship Two for me for tomorrow, with the Newton bet bringing me a little bit higher (-21.49), although Whitlock is off now. I like these two with solid stakes, so I will post them as max bets. 10pts Mark Webster (+2.5) to bt. Phil Taylor @ 2.25 at Bet365 According to their form so far, I expect Webster to force a close game. He has improved a lot since last year and his form over the past few weeks shows that. He has been averaging solid numbers and his finishing was even a little bit better than that of Taylor. Unless Taylor discovers his top form again, I expect this to be a close game, not a straightforward victory for the legend. 10pts Gary Anderson (-1.5 sets) to bt. Raymond v. Barneveld @ 2.10 at Paddy Power This price looks a little bit too high if we look at their performances in the tournament so far. Anderson has been averaging great numbers, while Barney has not been able to do that yet. And what about finishing? Well, Anderson has been a little bit over his par, while Barney has been struggling heavily so far. If everything continues as it is, I expect Anderson to win this comfortably.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship I should perhaps wait for all the lines to come out first but as i'm preparing for my NYE and will have hangover plus football tomorrow, i have jumped in early. Hill's have followed Coral with the same line on the 180's in my bet above but have gone 5/6. Unfortunately I have already dived in with 4 points on the 8/11 with Coral. One more from me again in the same market. Taylor v Webster: Over 11.5 180's 4/5 @ Will Hill (5 points) These pair haven't been hitting the max too often so far in this tournament. But we are now getting to the business end and players like Taylor thrive in these situations. Webster has been looking good to be fair and unless Taylor is at his devastating very best, Webster is certainly capable of making this a tight match. If this game produces 7 sets or more I'm confident that this line will be covered considering the quality on show here. Other bookies have gone with lines of over 13.5 so I'm happy with this one.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship Tommorow is a very telling day I reckon, Webster should provide Taylor with a stern test, so we finally get an answer as to whether he's 'still got it', the ability and the hunger, providing Webby pushes him. I will also eat my words and accept Anderson as a dominant force in the PDC if he can put Barney to bed. Form in darts is a funny thing, It brings confidence is the main thing but peformances can vary so much from one day to the next dependant on circumstance. Look at Whitlock yesterday, how about Lewis beating Taylor in the grand prix compared to his performance the next day in losing to Wade?? Just because Barney was average and Anderson awesome yesterday, I don't think the result is balck and white. Games are raised and lowered dependant on the opponent and so, so much of darts comes down to bottle. Which is why I still don't think Anderson can beat Barney (Unless he plays crap...) because he just hasn't got it. For such a talent, he just hasn't fulfilled his potential my opinion is that he can't do it with pressure on him. The most recent example was against Preistley (Smith failed to apply even an ounce of pressure!). Presitley was 3-1 down and 2-1 down in legs i think but won the 4th leg to take it to a 5th leg in the set. Anderson was throwing first in a leg he needed to go through. He started the leg 43...45... ok you might say, everyone hits a bad score, but its the timing, when he needed the 140's, 180's that he was hitting like they were going out of fashion, he just couldn't muster them! Preistley won the leg and the set but ultimately couldnt finish the job, he himself got nervy, having not been in such a position for some time now. Barney will raise his game for Anderson and won't let his grip slip if he gets him where he wants him, he showed by coming back from 2-1 and 3-2 against osbourne, there is fight in the old dog yet and this tourney means a lot to him. My only concern with Barney would be the heat, but he played in it yesterday and came through. I was there yesterday for both sessions and the heat was immense in the crowd for the evening, not so much for the afternoon. It would've been even worse on the stage under the lights! Wrote a helluva lot more than i intended then so sorry, but just my 2 pence worth. :hope all with bets and to another great night of darts!

Re: PDC Darts World Championship

Tommorow is a very telling day I reckon, Webster should provide Taylor with a stern test, so we finally get an answer as to whether he's 'still got it', the ability and the hunger, providing Webby pushes him. I will also eat my words and accept Anderson as a dominant force in the PDC if he can put Barney to bed. Form in darts is a funny thing, It brings confidence is the main thing but peformances can vary so much from one day to the next dependant on circumstance. Look at Whitlock yesterday, how about Lewis beating Taylor in the grand prix compared to his performance the next day in losing to Wade?? Just because Barney was average and Anderson awesome yesterday, I don't think the result is balck and white. Games are raised and lowered dependant on the opponent and so, so much of darts comes down to bottle. Which is why I still don't think Anderson can beat Barney (Unless he plays crap...) because he just hasn't got it. For such a talent, he just hasn't fulfilled his potential my opinion is that he can't do it with pressure on him. The most recent example was against Preistley (Smith failed to apply even an ounce of pressure!). Presitley was 3-1 down and 2-1 down in legs i think but won the 4th leg to take it to a 5th leg in the set. Anderson was throwing first in a leg he needed to go through. He started the leg 43...45... ok you might say, everyone hits a bad score, but its the timing, when he needed the 140's, 180's that he was hitting like they were going out of fashion, he just couldn't muster them! Preistley won the leg and the set but ultimately couldnt finish the job, he himself got nervy, having not been in such a position for some time now. Barney will raise his game for Anderson and won't let his grip slip if he gets him where he wants him, he showed by coming back from 2-1 and 3-2 against osbourne, there is fight in the old dog yet and this tourney means a lot to him. My only concern with Barney would be the heat, but he played in it yesterday and came through. I was there yesterday for both sessions and the heat was immense in the crowd for the evening, not so much for the afternoon. It would've been even worse on the stage under the lights! Wrote a helluva lot more than i intended then so sorry, but just my 2 pence worth. :hope all with bets and to another great night of darts!
I understand where your coming from about anderson. He's playing the best darts out of anyone in this tournament so far but 3 performances don't win you a world title. Adrian lewis last year was averaging 100+ in the early rounds but look what happened to him. At the end of the day anderson hasn't won anything of note in darts whereas barney has been there and got the t-shirt. This game imho goes 1 of 2 ways: Anderson wins 5-2 or better or Barney wins a close game. Like everybody i like barney but i really hope anderson wins as he's the only one who can outscore and beat (if he hits the vital doubles) taylor.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship 3 for me in the QF's. I fancy Newton to win but not enough to back him. 2 shocking evening sessions have left me -24.42 for this event now so I need a good finish. 5pts A.Lewis vs V.van der Voort - Over 14.5 180's 5/6 William Hill This line looks pretty low for two players who certainly know where the 60 is. I think these two are nicely matched. Both are fast players who love a decent pace and they'll get that here so the game should be an absolute belter. These two hit 15 180's between them in the last round and neither of their matches were close and I think they'll bash the lipstick here too. I think these two can average more than 2 180's per set so as long as it's 5-2 or closer either way, and looking at their head to heads there have been a few close games between the two so it should be 5-2 or even a lot closer then we should have enough time to get the 180's in here. Both are good 180 hitters so I'll attack this 14.5 line. 4pts R.Barneveld vs G.Anderson - Over 17.5 180's 4/5 William Hill This should be an absolute classic. Both are nailing the 180's at the minute and I see no reason why that won't continue here. Like the Lewis/VVDV match, these two have a similar rhythm to each other which bodes well. Looking at the other quarter final in this half, this looks like a passage to the final so both will be giving it everything they've got. In the last round these two hit 19 180's between them and 23 180's in the round before that so they are more than capable of clearing this total, especially if the game is close which it should be. I can't see this being won worse than 5-3 either way so 8 sets should be more than enough time to get this total covered between these heavy scorers. There are places going over 19.5 at just 0.03 bigger than this 4/5 so I'm more than happy to be on this. 3pts P.Taylor (-2.5 sets) to beat M.Webster 4/5 Sportingbet Everyone thinks Webster will give Taylor a game here and I hope he does as it will help Barney out immensely if Webby can win but I don't think he will. A quick look at the head to head sees these two have played 6 times since Webster moved to the PDC and the results have been 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 (sets), 4-1, 6-2 and 6-1. So Webster has never really got close to the Power so whether he's one of those beaten before he plays him I'm not sure. Taylor has looked better in his last couple of matches and only missed doubles against Wright saw him out of a 2nd 100+ average. If Taylor averages 102-103 then I think this will be enough. Webster isn't bad under pressure but we haven't seen a 102/103 game out of him in his career yet. Taylor's got that kick that Webster hasn't got. If Taylor is down around 96-98 then Webster's in the match if he doesn't fold under the pressure. I just can't get that Grand Slam match out of my mind though and that leads to take Taylor to win this for the loss of no more than 2 sets.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship Happy New Year. One standout value bet for me today is Newton at 17/5 (Paddy Power- might be better price elsewhere) to beat Jenkins, he just trampled all over the fancied Suljovic, complete demolition job and has looked really comfortable and in control in the games I have seen.. Ok Jenkins was 4-0 to the good over Walsh, but how low in confidence and shaky was Walsh!?

My take on the other matches: Phil Taylor (Eng, 1) v Mark Webster (Wal, 25) I have taylor for the tournament and would be lighting my cigar now if Anderson wasn’t on a bloody 108 average, jesus that’s a worry!, do fancy phil to win this one with Webster certainly good enough to pinch a couple of sets Adrian Lewis (Eng, 5) v Vincent van der Voort (Ned, 20) Fancy Lewis to win this 5-3, outright match odds for lewis a tad skinny at 1/4 (Paddy Power) otherwise would have been on. Think that Vincent will suffer from last match celebration fatigue (just like suljovic did after defeating wade) Wes Newton (Eng, 15) v Terry Jenkins (Eng, 7) Gary Anderson (Sco, 11) v Raymond van Barneveld (Ned, 3) Really tough call, Andersons average surely has to come down and barneys needs to increase- so they should collide somewhere in the middle!, not brave enough to take barney to win outright so hedging my bet with a barney + 1 set (4/7 paddy power), hoping that barney can knock out the currently flying scot because I worry for phil in a Anderson/ taylor final. Fingers crossed, bottles of stella at the ready, just need to gain control of the tele from the missus now, anyone got any tips on how to do that?

Re: PDC Darts World Championship Kev, i like all 3 of your bets but i am going to follow you on the lewis/Van der voort 180's bet. The price has dropped to 5/8 for the taylor handicap bet for anyone thinking of following. 6pts Lewis/Van Der Voort over 14.50 180's @ 5/6 William Hill Lewis hit 9 180's in 5 sets in his last match against thornton and 3 of those sets he won 3-0. Van der voort hit 6 180's in 6 sets in his last match against whitlock. It's best of 5 sets fot the quarter finals so we should have plenty of time to get the required 180's. My only concern here is that lewis could blow vdv away. It was a great win against whitlock for vincent but he only broke the whitlock throw twice in that match. As kev said above these two have been involved in some tight games in the past and lewis does tend to have some sloppy spells during games no matter how well he's playing so we should see atleast 7 or 8 sets here which i believe will be enough. Good luck all :hope

Re: PDC Darts World Championship 2pts W.Newton to beat T.Jenkins @ 17/10 Paddy Power Both players cruised through the last round but I think Newton looks in good shape, I feel I've probably been underestimating him throughout this tournament so it will be my luck now that Jenkins wins here. Both players didn't have a difficult match with their opponents throwing poorly, at the prices I think you have to be on Wes in this one. 1pt V.Van Der Voort to beat A.Lewis @ 3/1 Bet365 I'm going with the other underdog in the afternoon session, I thought Van Der Voort played some very strong darts to take out Whitlock, he did show signs of nerves at the finish which would be a worry but I'm hoping that would of calmed down after the win. Lewis is playing really good darts but I mentioned before he has off spells during matches and now were first to 5 that could come into play more. Van Der Voort needs to throw as he did against Whitlock and if he does too this will be close.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship 5pts Jenkins -1.5 sets vs Newton @10/11 with 365 Jenkins has impressed me here so far. Despite opposing him at times earlier in the tournament, he has held his nerve and got better as the matches have gone on. What's more impressive to me is his doubling and the fact that it has not fallen apart under pressure as it usually does. I think with this being an early game, it favours Jenkins. He can often feel the pressure with the heat of the being on the stage, and the crowd getting on his back. However neither of these factors should be a big influence in the first game of the day. He averaged near 100 last time out and if he can repeat that he wins easily for me. Newton was impressive against Suljovic, but to be fair Mensur didnt show up - beating Wade was basically his final. Jenks is a consistent treble a go player and will keep Newton under big pressure. Actually think Jenks may even cover a 2.5 set handicap tbh. 2pts VDV to beat Lewis @3/1 with 365 Lewis showed a big return to form last round with a 101 average whilst checking out 48% against Thornton. Choccy however was useless in that match. VDV with perhaps a breakout win against one of the best players around in Whitlock. He averaged 94, but that was whilst checking out at only 28%. It shows just how heavy his scoring was, and if he can up his finishing a bit he will surely cause Lewis problems here. Lewis is a very up and down player with little consistency - I will be keen to oppose him until he goes out here. Value play at these odds.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship Great thread as always guys. Was at the darts the other day when Whitlock was on fire and incidently made me some cash whilst Wade really was over-confident from the start. Had Ovens come and sit just in front of me after he got hammered and some of the stick he got was hilarious. Been a cracking tournament so far and there is still loads more to come which is super. Getting involved in a couple today and may add more selections later on. Lewis vs Van Der Voort- 16&over 180s- 10/11 Bet365- (5/10) Following the crowd on this one. Lewis has really impressed me thus far, hitting the 60 with absolute ease. 15 between them in the last round is a really good return with both players capable of hitting a 180 at anytime. Lewis consistently hit them in the last round excluding the one dodgy set in which he lost. Van der Voort crucified the lipstick in one of his sets by nailing the 180s for fun. With one additional set to the previous round, should be a fair few maximums providing the game lasts for a fair while. Thinking 5-2 or 5-3 should be enough for the overs to come in, just hope one or the other doesn't run away with it. Lewis vs Van Der Voort- Highest checkout over 130.5- 4/5 William Hill- (5/10) This is the one market I'm always keen to look at when quality players are on stage. Took this is the Whitlock-Ovens match and safetly came in even though it was a one sided affair. As mentioned, Lewis and Van Der Voort should be hitting the high scores with the momentum playing a big part in who wins this one. As they are heavy scorers, most of the time I would imagine them leaving handy 2 dart finishes but there will be occassions where a 136 or a 156 could be on the cards. If both are playing well, there is a good chance that they could easily take out the high checkouts. 5 sets minimum, hopefully a few more than that, hoping for a cracker and the game of the tournament thus far.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship Barneveld to beat Anderson 6/4 Stan James Surprised to see 6/4 on offer for Barney, yes Anderson got 108 average last match but playing Barney is a big match & nerves have got the better of Anderson in big matches before. Barney knows how to raise his game under pressure & is a master of the longer format & has been in this position many times

Whilst i was able to get into my stanjames a/c i took this early bet for saturday. 3pts Jenkins/Newton over 30.50 legs in match @ 4/5 Stanjames I expect a really tight game here with atleast 8 sets. Both played well in their respective quarter finals winning 4-0 and both averaging in the high 90's. Jenkins was only broken twice by walsh and newton never lost his throw against a jaded suljovic. I can see the bull edging this one with a lot of the sets going to a deciding leg. Good luck all :hope
Great shout mate.

Whilst i was able to get into my stanjames a/c i took this early bet for saturday. 3pts Jenkins/Newton over 30.50 legs in match @ 4/5 Stanjames I expect a really tight game here with atleast 8 sets. Both played well in their respective quarter finals winning 4-0 and both averaging in the high 90's. Jenkins was only broken twice by walsh and newton never lost his throw against a jaded suljovic. I can see the bull edging this one with a lot of the sets going to a deciding leg. Good luck all :hope
+2.40pts for that game and now -1.21pts for the tournament.

Kev, i like all 3 of your bets but i am going to follow you on the lewis/Van der voort 180's bet. The price has dropped to 5/8 for the taylor handicap bet for anyone thinking of following. 6pts Lewis/Van Der Voort over 14.50 180's @ 5/6 William Hill Lewis hit 9 180's in 5 sets in his last match against thornton and 3 of those sets he won 3-0. Van der voort hit 6 180's in 6 sets in his last match against whitlock. It's best of 5 sets fot the quarter finals so we should have plenty of time to get the required 180's. My only concern here is that lewis could blow vdv away. It was a great win against whitlock for vincent but he only broke the whitlock throw twice in that match. As kev said above these two have been involved in some tight games in the past and lewis does tend to have some sloppy spells during games no matter how well he's playing so we should see atleast 7 or 8 sets here which i believe will be enough. Good luck all :hope
Well kev they made us sweat for that one. :lol +5pts for that game and now +3.79pts for the tournament.

Great thread as always guys. Was at the darts the other day when Whitlock was on fire and incidently made me some cash whilst Wade really was over-confident from the start. Had Ovens come and sit just in front of me after he got hammered and some of the stick he got was hilarious. Been a cracking tournament so far and there is still loads more to come which is super. Getting involved in a couple today and may add more selections later on. Lewis vs Van Der Voort- 16&over 180s- 10/11 Bet365- (5/10) Following the crowd on this one. Lewis has really impressed me thus far, hitting the 60 with absolute ease. 15 between them in the last round is a really good return with both players capable of hitting a 180 at anytime. Lewis consistently hit them in the last round excluding the one dodgy set in which he lost. Van der Voort crucified the lipstick in one of his sets by nailing the 180s for fun. With one additional set to the previous round, should be a fair few maximums providing the game lasts for a fair while. Thinking 5-2 or 5-3 should be enough for the overs to come in, just hope one or the other doesn't run away with it. Lewis vs Van Der Voort- Highest checkout over 130.5- 4/5 William Hill- (5/10) This is the one market I'm always keen to look at when quality players are on stage. Took this is the Whitlock-Ovens match and safetly came in even though it was a one sided affair. As mentioned, Lewis and Van Der Voort should be hitting the high scores with the momentum playing a big part in who wins this one. As they are heavy scorers, most of the time I would imagine them leaving handy 2 dart finishes but there will be occassions where a 136 or a 156 could be on the cards. If both are playing well, there is a good chance that they could easily take out the high checkouts. 5 sets minimum, hopefully a few more than that, hoping for a cracker and the game of the tournament thus far.
WIN LOSS Not the classic may have hoped for. Minimal loss, although there were 3 chances to take out a big checkout. Lewis missed the double on 131, whilst Vincent missed D10 on 140 twice. Tonight should be a cracker though.

WIN LOSS Not the classic may have hoped for. Minimal loss, although there were 3 chances to take out a big checkout. Lewis missed the double on 131, whilst Vincent missed D10 on 140 twice. Tonight should be a cracker though.
Was with you on them mate. Minimal loss as you say. Looking at the 180's line on the Anderson match, I see bet365 go 19.5, whereas william hills and laddies go 17.5

Good day for me yesterday with 3 out of 3 coming in. Leiws v Van Der Voort: Over 14.5 180's - 8/11 @ Coral These 2 have been firing the 180's in for fun so far and this looks like it's going to be a real humdinger. Jackpot is looking in fantastic form and is the heavy favourite here but nothing should be taken away from the Dutchman in seeing off Whitlock. If van der voort turns up again this could be a much closer game than the bookies are perhaps expecting. I fancy there being at leat 7 sets in this one and some tight high leg sets at that. These 2 have already racked up over 30 180's so far between them and with their pacy games, I expect plenty more to be coming thick and fast tomorrow. A few firms are offering evens on the over 15.5 line but I shall be playing it slightly safer on the lower line Coral have on offer.
Missed out on the better price with Hill's but a win is a win. It was never in doubt this one and Lewis was hitting those trebles for fun. iv'e got one more running in to tonight so :hope for that one.

Re: PDC Darts World Championship 2pts R.Barneveld to beat G.Anderson @ 7/5 Boylesports On current form Anderson is rightly favourite but it will be interesting to see how Anderson handles this pressure especially if Barney is in the mood, he has been here and done it plenty of times, I think he can get Anderson rattled tonight, he must do to win this because Gary is throwing very well indeed. If Barney can get ahead, I think he'll go onto win over this best of 9 format.