MagOOs Football Magic S/R 56/67 Return +13.90 units

Thought Id have a lash at something Ive been following for a while, and that is the predictability of football matches involving certain teams. By this I mean laying the draw when various teams are playing. These teams are the teams with the least amount of draws in the four major leagues. The teams I have chosen to follow are as follows: EPL - Arsenal/Chelsea/Stoke Italian Serie A - Palermo/Udinese Spanish Primera Division - Barcelona/Real Madrid/Espanyol Barcelona German Bundesliga - Borussia Dortmund/FSV Mainz There may well be other teams with excellent records, but I have reduced the number down to the ten I have listed for simple mathematics. I will post the odds taken for my bets each weekend and update every week usually on a Tuesday for those interested. I wont deduct the 5% commission for Betfair as I'm too lazy. Bets will be one unit. Cheers all ... :gimme See Post 221 for 2011/2012 season teams.........

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.