** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA Tuesday

Re: NBA Tuesday Pretty good nite, last nite. 2-1, helped again by good shooting from behind the arc, this time via Damon Jones' career high 7-11. Takin ur advice Taza, and black listing Boston now too. D is way to thin at the moment letting in 229 in their last 2. Any way... Tuesdays games : Quick look for now, but will hopefuly get more time to have a think and post some thoughts b4 tip off tomorrow. Am gona stay away from most of the games tomorrow, havnt seen all the lines but it seems there will be a lot of big ones which Im not too keen on taking. Interested in the T Wolves, then maybe the Cavs, Suns, and Bucks (depending lines and injuries) Also anyone know how far away Kirilenko is from coming back. Origionally heard he was out for one month, but then yesterday that he could be back in 2 games.

Re: NBA Tuesday Actually for tonight's games I'm thinking on starting with new system. I'll wait for few more hours to see if lines will move the way I want and then bet opposite as public. Have 4 games in mind so far. Will try to post here before 16h CET. Also 1 NCAA pick will be added on my web page.

Re: NBA Tuesday I've just tested this system on yesterdays NBA sides and totals plays. And interesting it would go: # 2-1 on sides (choosing Atlanta, Charlotte and Chicago) and # 3-1 on totals. And now for the stuff you and me are most interesting -> todays picks. Well - this system picks for tonight 2 sides and 4 totals but what's most interesting is that 5 out of this 6 picks are on other side then public is betting right now !!! Now this information keeps me puzzling. dontknow.gif Are bookies really trying to manipulate public by giving such handicaps and totals that 85% of public picks loosers ??? Or am I crazy to bet against public side ??? icon_eek.gif Have you ever questioned yourself how can a pick (that 85 % of all people picks) loose ??? BangHead.gif If this system shows profit - then people we have a winning combination to sex.gif bookies and get in to their head of thinking what the public will bet. But I have to warn you - I just made this system 2 hours ago and tested only on yesterdays picks due to lack of time. Still with 5-2 record in one day I'm willing to bet this 6 picks that system threw out for tonight.

Re: NBA Tuesday 1st system pick for tonight Charlotte Bobcats at Sacramento Kings Pick: Total UNDER 202 Actually this pick is only one today that my system and public are on the same side. Will add 5 more later (will wait for better handicap and total numbers) because this 5 picks are on the other side than public. ************* YTD: 37 - 15 *************

Re: NBA Tuesday Tonight's system picks by lexoganal: ********************************************** Charlotte Bobcats at Sacramento Kings Pick: Total UNDER 202 Golden State Warriors at Phoenix Suns Pick: Golden State +13.5 Dallas Mavericks at Minnesota Timberwolves Pick: Dallas +7 @ 1.909 Bet365 Pick: Total UNDER 203.5 New Orleans Hornets at Houston Rockets Pick: Total OVER 165.5 Golden State Warriors at Phoenix Suns Pick: Total UNDER 204.5 ********************************************** Now let's wait few hours and see if my system is worth backing or better forget about it.

Re: NBA Tuesday I like the under 203 for Min-Dal tonight, I think these two match up well against each other defensively as they did earlier in the season, that game was 82-83 which bodes well for tonight, I think they will score more than that but I don't think they'll reach 200 points between them.

Re: NBA Tuesday Going with just the one today. Minni -5.5 v Dallas. Like the way they fought back to win by 1 last time they met. Dirk was out and will play tonight, but from memory the T Wolves commited a lot of TOs and if they can turn that around plus home advantage, this line looks gettable. Dallas lost by a decent margian last nite at home v Detroit, and u can bet the T Wolves would have watched and noticed that other than Dirk the rest of Dallas is pretty short on scorers. Theyll work hard to shut him down again tonight, and with the likes of Spre, Cassel, Wally, and of course Garnett scoring down the other end I think theyll cover. Add : Will also follow u guys on the under in that game too. Also Adding : Phoenix v GS over 204.5 Good luck!!

Re: NBA Tuesday Minni -5.5 (2 units) I know Spree is out, but he hasn't having the best of years anyway...they just might be better of without him wink.gif In fact in the 83-82 win @ Dallas, Spree went 4-13 with 2 rebounds!! (also 2 turnovers). I know Minni no Detroit defensively (Detroit have hardly been Detroit defensively either!), but concentrating D on Dirk and making the others try to score is the way to play Dallas. Minni playing as well as anyone in the NBA right now. League: 8-16-1 (Av. loss 12.0) away 5+ dog, no rest off 15+ ats loss as home 4- fav. [Dallas] 2-7 (1-8 this no...Av. loss 17.0!) if total 190+ NO +10 League: 9-2 (Av. loss 10.1) away 10+ dog, 2+ days off 10+ ats loss as home 5+ dog. [NO] (7-0 (Av. loss 7.1) if 5+ dog and opp off any ats loss) Do Houston deserve to be 10+ favs over anyone right now??? NO keeping most games tight. Phoenix -12.5 (1.83) League: 9-2 (Av. win 18.0) home 10+ fav, 1+ days rest off 15+ ats win as away 5+ fav. Phoenix' win at Portland really impressed me...Up until then I wasn't that convinced (reasonably easy schedule)...(although, maybe Portland aren't any good either!!).... Just can't see GS keeping up with the Suns in what shold be a track meet.

Re: NBA Tuesday

1st system pick for tonight Charlotte Bobcats at Sacramento Kings Pick: Total UNDER 202 Actually this pick is only one today that my system and public are on the same side. Will add 5 more later (will wait for better handicap and total numbers) because this 5 picks are on the other side than public. ************* YTD: 37 - 15 *************
Well done, buddy. This helped make up for my shocking night on the footie yesterday. Cheers!!